Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: May 31, 2022
Our Worldwide Retail Engagement and Marketing team is seeking an experienced Senior Manager of Integrated Marketing to bring the best of Apple to life across Retail. The Retail Engagement & Marketing team defines, builds, produces and leads the programs and campaigns that help Apple Retail’s customers and teams discover, be inspired by, learn about and go further with Apple’s products, services, values and initiatives. This position will help ensure Retail’s customer engagement marketing and programs and culturally relevant and highlight the best of our hardware, software, services, values, and people. To be successful in this role, you value collaboration and have a passion for elevating the customer experience. You are a creative thinker and have a knack for seeing opportunities and connections that others might miss.
* We’re looking for someone who’s dynamic and enjoys a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving. You have an ability to remain calm under pressure and tight deadlines. You are exceptionally savvy navigating teams and have the skills to develop strong relationships across a complex matrix of partners
* 12+ years in consumer marketing with global brands within a multi-channel environment.
* Well organized, proven self-starter; able to initiate, prioritize and drive projects from inception, development to execution and measurement
* Proven track record of handling complex/multi-faceted projects
* Excellent interpersonal skills, able to strike the right balance in all situations, from cross-functional working groups to executive presentations
* Able to develop strategies for diverse consumer audiences
* Strong analytical skills, able to identify and act upon opportunities for campaign improvement
* Strategically astute, with a creative approach to solving problems and creating memorable customer experiences
* Strong communication and presentation skills
Drive the planning and prioritization of customer engagement opportunities, from Campaigns to all programming and content Seek partner inputs from across the business to feed into marketing and programming, ensuring a one Apple approach to customer campaigns and programs Build and manage a daily editorial calendar of what is happening across Apple and how it comes to life through Retail Oversee the global hub store strategy and activation plan Support PR briefings and plans that support all campaigns, programs, and content as part of the overall engagement calendar Use innovative and creative methods to experiment with new ideas and thinking across appropriate channels Build and maintain strong professional relationships across all channels Maintain intimate understanding of the Apple brand and services model as well as the key role that products, Retail programs and campaigns play in the brand Meet marketing objectives and provide deliverables within timelines and on budget Execute on marketing, branding and positioning recommendations for customer-facing content Liaise and work with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment with global and local strategic initiatives.
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Arts, Business or related field.