Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Digital Marketing Program Manager
Cloud Computing technology is changing the world. And we are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time with us. If you have a passion for using technology to support the deployment of priority marketing activities across EMEA, read on…
Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking an experienced, results-driven Digital Program Manager to support the deployment of priority Category Marketing Campaigns across EMEA.
The Digital Program Manager (DPM) will be responsible for the local adaptation and successful deployment of category demand-generation campaigns across EMEA, working closely with global and regional stakeholders to deliver high quality execution and compelling customer experiences. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast-growing business.
As a data driven marketer, the Digital Program Manager will test and experiment to derive insights that inform campaign optimisations and influence future strategic campaign deployments. The Digital Program Manager is highly organised and programmatic in their approach, is comfortable managing a variety of marketing programs and is expected to deliver with a level of autonomy.
To be successful in this role you will need experience delivering high-performance, international campaigns that deliver results for the business whilst meeting the needs of customers. The Digital Program Manager will deliver best-in-class campaign execution, defining and influencing best practices across the organization.
We are open to locations across EMEA.
- Build strong relationships across a global cross-functional team to ensure achievement of business objectives.
- Work with regional and pan-EMEA leads to define their local campaign adaptation, extensions and execution strategies.
- Project-manage the overall launch of regional assets in multiple languages.
- Applies marketing best practices to determine new opportunities that will improve the customer experience.
- Develop test plans to refine messaging and drive engagement lift.
- Create regional guides and geo specific campaign briefs.
- Oversee day-to-day communication with the regional teams and global stakeholders.
- Set-up tracking and reporting according to the global campaign framework.
- Define and implement recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers within channels (e.g. cadence, frequency etc.).
- Leverage automation to improve processes and productivity, and makes recommendations to support an organization growing at a rapid pace.
- Establish and continually improve scalable processes that ensure best practices and operational efficiency in campaign and lead management.
- Partner across teams to deliver work on-time and on-budget.
- Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Experience in creative marketing and thinking outside the box.
- Relevant work experience in marketing with a heavy focus on campaign development and execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services, with MBA preferred.
- Understanding of how to use inbound marketing and content marketing to generate more qualified leads.
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and help accelerate opportunities.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption and accelerate growth.
- Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages including email, web analytics, CRM, and marketing automation platforms (e.g. Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce), with Marketo Certified Expert preferred.
- Project leadership in digital marketing, cross-functional planning, and campaign management.
- Experience managing multiple, time-sensitive competing priorities simultaneously.
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate in order to get the best results possible
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.