Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Social Media Content Strategist
Secureworks® (NASDAQ: SCWX) is a technology-driven cybersecurity leader that protects organizations in the digitally connected world. Built on proprietary technologies and world-class threat intelligence, our applications and solutions help prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats. Red Cloak™ software brings advanced threat analytics to thousands of customers, and the Secureworks Counter Threat Platform™ processes over 300B threat events per day. We understand complex security environments and are passionate about simplifying security with Defense in Concert™ so that security becomes a business enabler. More than 4,000 customers across over 50 countries are protected by Secureworks, benefit from our network effect and are Collectively Smarter. Exponentially Safer.™ www.secureworks.com
We enjoy competitive compensation and benefits packages, and reward and recognize our employees for exceptional results. A constant focus on continued learning and growth keeps our team members engaged and excited about “what’s next.” We offer flexible work options when available, and emphasize the importance of work-life balance. We know that when our people are rewarded, recognized, and rejuvenated, we win as a team.
As our Social Media Content Strategist you will help support Secureworks’ social media and content program. This position will work cross-functionally with key stakeholders to bring our messages to life. You are ambitious, results-oriented, have a pulse on the social landscape, and have helped lead strategy and best practices in social media.
- Help drive the strategy and development of social media programs that support Secureworks’ goals to build brand’s visibility, credibility and consideration. Use data and experience to build creative new approaches to reaching our customers and prospects
- Develop the editorial content calendar and oversee the publication of weekly content. Ensure that the content is available for the Secureworks’ team.
- Consult with cross-functional teams who are seeking ways to integrate social media within their programs; provide guidance, expert advice and a strategy that fits within overall social strategy.
- Stays current with social media trends and incorporates into strategy as appropriate to improve demand gen effectiveness.
- 2 years of experience in B2B social media content development, publishing and metrics for Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- 2 years B2B social content development or content strategist role.
- 2 years’ experience working with social media scheduling and analytics tools such as Sprinklr.
- Agency and/or Tech industry experience
- Skilled in developing social marketing strategies that are native to each channel and that can deliver tangible results
- Experience working on creative and innovative B2B social media campaigns
- Attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to run multiple projects and responsibilities
Location: US Remote
Secureworks (A Dell Technologies Company) is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Secureworks are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Secureworks will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Secureworks here .
As members of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.