Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
We Pioneer. Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection and convenience – Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce website. One of the key components of Amazon’s strategy is bringing new customers to Amazon, helping existing customers to discover new products or programs and increasing customer loyalty.
To get there, we need exceptionally talented, visionary, bright and data driven people. We are looking for a Marketing Manager Rockstar to lead the Homepage and Events for the Netherlands (Dutch speaker). This individual will own the strategy and execution throughout the year for the Homepage and during peak events (for ex. Black Friday & Prime Day). Within the Amazon NL team you will work closely with Category Marketing Managers, Vendor Managers and Traffic teams to drive customer acquisition and engagement. International ambitions? You will also work closely with partner teams within Amazon (like Device, Prime, Advertising), peers within the EU and WW teams to optimize, innovate and ensure relevance for the Dutch Customer.
Are you comfortable with both working individually and in close partnership with teams across the globe? Do you always focus on the customer need and have experience with Dutch customers specifically? Join our On Site Marketing & CX team for Amazon NL, where your actions will have direct impact on millions of customers.
Key job responsibilities
- Responsible for the Homepage Marketing Outlook and identifying customer- and business needs
- Work with events managers around the world to manage the end-to-end launch of onsite events (like Prime Day and Black Friday)
- Partner with internal teams and lead cross functional marketing initiatives to build strategies and introduce new features and programs with long term value
- Build out, segmented and targeted, content strategies for on site that improves customer experience and maximizes conversion.
- Running A/B test, across touchpoints, to optimize creative and campaigns
- Provide insights to drive an informed marketing strategy based on key metrics, historical data, and trend reporting
- Use analytical insights to create actionable strategies that will help increase teams effectiveness against marketing goals
- Own reporting of key business metrics to the broader organization.
- Close collaboration with EU and WW teams for optimizations
About the team
We are a company of builders who bring their unique skills, perspectives, backgrounds and ideas to invent on behalf of our customers. We believe that an inclusive culture is essential to what we strive to achieve as a company. We take steps to ensure employees feel embraced, valued, and empowered to succeed and thrive. Amazon’s platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing, site merchandising or campaign and event marketing
- Demonstrated experience using analytical skills and the ability to use customer research and data to develop on site strategies
- Excellent project management skills, including work prioritization and project planning
- Strong leader and stakeholder manager who can communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others
- Experience managing large-scale campaigns and other marketing programs
- Written and spoken fluency in Dutch and English.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong intuition for understanding User Experience and customer messaging; the ability to harmonize customer experience across multiple channels and marketing vehicles
- Master’s degree
- SQL or other data mining skills.
- Proven experience managing data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
- Proven track record collaborating successfully with internal teams and delivering results
- Proven track record of defining and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that drive long-term results
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.