As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
The Small and Medium Business (SMB) team is a scaled sales team that is part of TikTok’s Global Business Solutions. The focus of this team is to connect TikTok’s vibrant and growing creators and users with the brands and businesses they know and love.
This lead position is responsible for driving a team of sales and operations professionals to help clients get the best results from their marketing campaigns on our platforms – through consultation, education, optimisation, and support. Ideal candidates will combine an exceptional ability to coach, develop, and motivate their teams; a passion for growing revenue; outstanding ability to set strategic vision; an analytical and operational mindset; and a willingness to execute the tactics. Success in this position requires strong sales, people management, and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; and the ability to thrive in a dynamic and changing environment.
– Spearhead the growth of the Small and Medium Business (SMB) sector in the Brazil market.
– Lead and drive a high performing team of account managers, partner managers and strategic sales specialists focused on growing local brands and agencies in the Brazil market.
– Develop and execute revenue growth strategies by:
– Providing best-in-class client service and partnership
– Consulting advertisers and agencies on activation and growth strategies
– Creative tips and best practices
– Budgeting and targeting recommendations
– Identify high-value opportunities and low-hanging fruit for the team to focus on by collaborating with Product and Marketing for go-to-market strategies
– Set a high standard of communication and client management for the team to follow
– Motivate and drive the team to take initiative and succeed in Brazil market
– Be the face of all SMB lead initiatives in the market for both internal and external stakeholders
– 8+ years of successful media / advertising sales with proven success in leading business facing teams in Brazil market
– 6+ years of experience leading a team
– Experience in working for matrix organisations & the ability to win the support of key internal cross-functional stakeholders
– Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
– Comfortable with revenue targets, and experience working in a fast-paced, client-facing environment
– Excellent communication skills, native level Portuguese language and fluency in English