Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Jun 9, 2022
Weekly Hours: 40
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications (Marcom) group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Managing Producer, Keynote sits within Marcom and manages a team of Producers responsible for crafting the story, both visually and verbally, of how we announce our products. This role is highly strategic and collaborative, and requires focus and attention to detail. The Keynote Producer team is responsible for launching all of our products via live and pre-filmed Keynotes. The Manager of this team partners across the organization to identify and pull strategic levers in order to make this happen. They assign work to subordinates, as well as those with a dotted line. They interface with leadership at the most senior level of the Apple organization all the way up to the CEO.
Keynote is a fast-paced, demanding, and highly-dynamic environment. We are seeking an experienced individual who is:
* Creative and innovative: resourceful, adaptable, and focused on making breakthrough creative.
* Results-oriented: determine priorities and help drive creative development, production and deployment worldwide.
* Collaborative: proactively establish rapport, credibility and influence at all levels and across departments in a highly matrixed organization. Partner closely with creative teams.
* A leader: lead a team of producers, demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and confidently present to groups of different sizes.
* Strategic: understand and drive the overall business direction for bringing our products to market worldwide.
* Flexible and organized: manage multiple projects simultaneously, that are ever- changing. Must have an appreciation for the details and processes that make great work possible.
Drive creative, production and development for all Keynote communications, inclusive of confidential, high-profile product launches; Structure, scope and staff all Keynote related projects; Lead the overall Keynote workflow process; and regularly make improvements where needed; Work with senior-level internal executives and stakeholders to ensure goals are achieved; Provide support and mentorship to direct reports.
Education & Experience
10-15 years relevant experience preferably at a creatively-driven design firm, in-house marketing communications or creative services department.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the creative development, production and deployment processes, including effectively and efficiently staffing projects, providing clear direction and giving timely and helpful coaching to improve quality.
* Expertise in developing and mentoring a team to create Marketing Communications programs and campaigns in a creative environment.
* Experience with retailer marketing or marketing in branded environments a strong plus.