Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Meta is seeking a Product Marketing leader who is passionate about technology, innovation, and creating valuable experiences for advertisers. This Product Marketing Lead will support the App Ads Products team and manage a team of Product Marketers focused on building advertising experiences for App advertisers, including advancing existing products and innovating new products that make it easy for advertisers to drive app installs, app re-engagement, in app purchases and more. We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who’s passionate about creating value for app advertisers across verticals, with a concrete focus on Gaming, eCommerce, and Technology advertisers. Success for this team is demonstrating positive influence on product roadmaps through research, testing and insights, and building effective go-to-market strategies to bring innovative advertising experiences to market. Experience in app and developer marketing is a plus.This candidate will lead a team of Product Marketers focused on both the inbound phase of product marketing as well as the initial phases of outbound product marketing. Inbound product marketing responsibilities include foundational analysis to identify market needs by segment, opportunity sizing, identifying unmet needs via discussions with internal and external stakeholders, representing the advertiser perspective and running alpha and beta testing processes. Outbound product marketing responsibilities include creating go to market strategy with advertiser value proposition messaging, marketplace positioning, and supportive external facing enablement and proof points. The ideal candidate has a proven track record demonstrating leadership, influencing executives and key stakeholders across organizations, strategic and analytical thinking, decision making under uncertainty while also coaching and growing their direct reports. This role is highly cross-functional and will work closely with the Product Management, Engineering, Data Science, Sales, Research, Communications and Marketing teams across Meta.
Product Marketing Lead, App Ads Responsibilities:
- Lead, manage, and develop a team of highly skilled Product Marketers
- Develop strong cross-functional partnerships with peer leads in Product Management, Engineering, Research, Design, Communications, Sales and other key teams
- Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Identify opportunities and represent view of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Distill and surface market feedback that informs product roadmap and improves advertising and business services offerings for entire Facebook product portfolio
- Lead and coordinate go-to-market efforts globally to support product launches and scaled adoption
- Effectively and regularly communicate with leadership within the Product and Sales organizations
- Set clear strategy, vision, and prioritization for the team which aligns with product and organizational priorities
- Build and sustain exceptional work environment whilst developing outstanding, diverse and empowered teams with exceptional product marketing skills
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment
- Organization and people management experience – including setting priorities, problem solving, multitasking and empowering others
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge on technology and experience turning individual products into solutions that drive business results
- 8+ years of experience working in a product management, product marketing, management consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- Scrappy, resourceful, action and detail-oriented, with a high ownership mindset to deliver measurable impact
- Digital advertising experience including understanding of digital advertising needs of App advertisers both in the U.S. and globally
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.