- Senior Analyst, Finance - Digital and Direct Marketing Team (Remote) - San Francisco, CA
- HQ Temp Director, FP&A - San Francisco, CA
- Seasonal Retail Sales Associate - 2 Folsom St - San Francisco, CA
- Seasonal Retail Sales Associate - Chestnut St - SF - San Francisco, CA
- Senior SailPoint Solutions Architect/Team Lead (Remote) - San Francisco, CA
Gap Inc. operates Gap, Banana Republic, Intermix, and Athleta brands—offering quality clothing and accessories for men, women, and children on an international scale.
About Gap Inc.
Our brands bridge the gaps we see in the world.Old Navy democratizes style to ensure everyonehas access to quality fashion at every price point. Athleta unleashes the potential of every woman,regardless of body size, age or ethnicity. BananaRepublic believes in sustainable luxury for all. And Gapinspires the world to bring individuality to modern, responsibly madeessentials.
This simple idea-that we all deserve to belong,and on our own terms-is core to who we are as acompany and how we make decisions.Our teamis made up of thousands of people across the globe who take risks, think big, and do good for our customers, communities, and the planet.Ready tolearn fast, create with audacityand lead boldly? Join our team.
About the Role
The Athleta Loyalty team drives the loyalty strategy and focuses on building customer retention and long-term value, they oversee the launch and execution of marketing initiatives that must be integrated into the brand’s commercial planning calendar and support the brand’s overall marketing objectives. They serve as the primary point of contact for loyalty initiatives and are directly embedded in the brand teams to provide a seamless connection to brand stakeholders.
The ideal candidate for this team must have strong communication and influencing skills, as well as the ability to drive strategic initiatives across multiple cross-functional teams. They must also have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and stay focused/calm, while showing strong attention to detail. Key to this role is curiousity, a desire to learn, a willingness to approach projects with a can-do attitude and an ability to create new processes when needed to execute work.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for driving omnichannel and channel specific loyalty marketing strategies to generate loyalty engagement and retention metrics and deliver against brand objectives, in partnership with the director.
- Owns all of Commercial Planning from a Loyalty perspective.
- Oversees the execution of Loyalty promotions – including segmentation strategy, creative briefing and development, financial projections, performance analysis, etc.
- Oversees development of comprehensive loyalty marketing campaigns with assets across multiple platforms (including, but not limited to in-store signage, direct mail, targeted digital media, email and site assets); maintains oversight to ensure strategy is communicated thoroughly to all cross-functional partners and that the creative is on-strategy and on-brand, partnering with cross-functional teams and brand stakeholders to ensure seamless execution.
- Partners closely with Store Engagement/Ops team to support experiential activations as well as acquisition strategies, promos, marketing material creation and to compose effective field communications.
- Analyzes and interprets financial data to inform hindsights, in-season traction and strategy in partnership with Business Analysis team:
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and annual reporting, tracking campaign program performance and progress by channel to optimize and increase response.
- Visualizes data and builds stories to report campaign and program results.
- Partners with appropriate RL&P team members to report and communicate results to stakeholders and cross-functional partners.
- Aligns with key business partners throughout organization on RL&P program goals and initiatives; drives for collaboration, integration and shared accountability, maintaining and distributing all internal loyalty calendars and reporting tools to ensure partners are well informed.
- Manages budgeting, opens and closes POs, forecasting and actualizing costs.
- Identifies and shares ways to educate customers on loyalty program to grow program engagement.
Who You Are
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in traditional CRM, direct marketing (email, credit card, or loyalty marketing) or promotional marketing role – Loyalty marketing experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to glean insights from data and develop a story
- Experience using logic, data and hindsights to solve difficult problems and derive effective solutions; experience in building marketing test scenarios is a plus, experience with BI or Microstrategy platform is a plus
- Proven skill in leading and working across multiple and distinct functional organizations (e.g., IT, centralized functions, store & online business units, creative teams, vendor partners etc.) in support of specific business priorities
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and cloud sharing platforms (i.e. OneDrive, Sharepoint)
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA a plus
Benefits at Gap Inc.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic and Athleta, and 30% off at Outlet for all employees.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- See more of the benefits we offer.
For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. We have received numerous awards for our long-held commitment to equality and will continue to foster a diverse and inclusive environment of belonging. This year, we’ve been named as one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the seventeenth consecutive year and have been included in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index for the fourth year in a row.