HP aims to create engineering experiences that not only amaze, but inspire people around the world to interact and invent in ways that ultimately improve lives.
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone, in every function, is encouraged to develop, express and share their creativity to deliver better outcomes for our customers.
HP’s printing technology is the foundation for products as diverse as Inkjet printers and custom orthotics. We continually innovate and evolve our technology to deliver better printing experiences for our customers. In an increasingly digital world, printing lets us hold ideas in our hands. Our consumer, small office, home office solutions are designed to make printing effortless, secure and sustainable, enabling families and small businesses to create, learn, and perform at their best.
The hallmark of the HP Global Communications team is passion, commitment, curiosity, flexibility and global perspective. We are a growth team on a mission to transform the way HP communicates and the way stakeholders interact with our brand.
As a Communications Specialist, you will work as part of the Print Consumer SOHO team to develop and amplify HP Print’s narrative and product innovations to consumers and small businesses. This role requires storytelling and product communications experience with media strategy, content development and collaboration. The Communications Specialist must be an excellent writer, compelling storyteller and possess strong social and digital skills while executing against deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment. You will be biased toward action, inspire teammates to perform at a high level, and consistently turn strategy into execution to achieve strong results.
- Collaborates across teams to drive integrated communications programs with Corporate Affairs, Marketing, Business Units and support functions.
- Creates press releases, story pitches, and authored content that connects themes to proactive media, analyst, social and influencer campaigns.
- Develops high-impact, creative and scalable content in support of editorial strategy across earned, owned and social platforms.
- Develops and executes communications plans and materials in support of strategic business news and launch activities.
- Supports media, analyst, influencer relations with research, media pitches, social copy, briefing prep materials and produces coverage reports.
Education & Experience
- BA or BS in Communications, Marketing or Business Administration.
- 3+ years of work experience in communications, journalism, or marketing.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven experience crafting social and digital content, thought leadership content and content strategy
- Understands the evolving media landscape and newsworthy storytelling
- Superior storytelling, writing and editing skills; strong oral communications skills and ability to convey complex ideas.
- Superior organization and program management skills within fast-paced and demanding environment.
- A relentless focus on the details.
- Ability to link communications plans and activities to business results.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the company top to bottom, including most senior company management.
- Flexible, nimble, and able to thrive within a growing and evolving organization
- Collaborative in nature.
- Proficient in Microsoft (PPT, Word, Excel) & Collaboration platforms (Teams, Zoom)
What we offer:
• Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
• Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
• An attractive benefit package:
– Health & Life insurance
– Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
– HP product discount
– Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, public transportation tickets
• We have a Women Network which organizes activities such as; Networking, the promotion of STEM vocations, talks on; improving business acumen, work life balance and skills of the future etc
• Gaming area with HP OMEN’s and Pavilion’s complete gaming line up including Omen gaming chairs and several games both for playing alone, online or multiplayer.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible-in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!