Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Pay, one of the fastest growing businesses within Amazon, is looking for a dynamic and data-driven Senior B2C Marketing Manager to join the EU Marketing team.
With Amazon Pay, more than 300 million customers can use their Amazon account to make purchases or payments, using the payment methods they already use with Amazon. By sharing the ease and simplicity of selling to an Amazon customer, we help merchants grow their registered customer base and increase their sales.
The Sr B2C Marketing Manager will own marketing and merchandising programs that increase engagement and attract new Amazon customers to use Amazon Pay. You will analyze channels performance, develop marketing mix strategy, invent and build new initiatives, and execute across all channels (Events, Paid media and social, Affiliates, Content syndication, Display advertising, Video, Amazon owned and operated channels etc.). The successful candidate is data-driven, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with solid project management experience to ensure campaigns are flawlessly delivered on time and on budget. Reporting to the Head of EU Marketing, this role is a key member of the EU Marketing team and will work closely with our central marketing functions and EU commercial leaders.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop impactful multi-channel campaigns that resonate with identified audiences and achieve clearly defined business goals
• Expand our digital marketing practice by driving best practices, designing more sophisticated approaches to creating incremental demand and methodically testing and learning
• Collaborate with internal teams to evaluate, test, and refine the end-to-end digital channel customer experience
• Drive merchandising and co-marketing with Amazon Pay merchants, identifying potential partners and building co-marketing relationships with valuable offers to customers and merchants.
• Partner with product and other technical teams to design scalable solutions to expand our merchandising programs and channels functionality
• Deep dive and report on results drivers and customer behavior, identify trends and insights
• Lead yearly and quarterly marketing planning process, manage budget
• BA/BS degree or higher equivalent work experience
• 8-15+ years B2C experience in integrated digital marketing, experience with B2B2C preferred
• Experience with media planning and management across SEM, sponsorships, display, and social media
• Experience with industry standard marketing automation tools and sales and marketing alignment
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, capable of owning and writing complex documents and presenting/influencing senior stakeholders
• Strong analytical skills; ability to use research, hard data and metrics to make data-driven decisions
• Impeccable attention to detail and passion for operational excellence
• Proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills. Ability to drive multiple initiatives in parallel.
• Demonstrated strength in collaboration, problem solving, and a strong bias for action
• Comfortable with ambiguity – able to establish strategic direction and execute effectively in a global, matrixed organization
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.