Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking a talented, self-directed, and experienced Marketing Manager to drive marketing strategy to the Public Sector in Singapore, which includes government, education, healthcare and nonprofit. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the expansion of an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
As the marketing lead, you will own development and execution of go-to-market campaigns to increase thought leadership, customer engagement, lead acquisition, and pipeline opportunities. You will also be working alongside Sales, Business Development, Public Relations, and other Marketing leaders to deliver content, events, and third-party sponsorships targeted at IT decision makers, influencers, and the C-suite. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, account-based marketing tactics, internal communications, and digital marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology in the public sector, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to transform complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand messaging. A proven track record of working within the industry, delivering data-driven results, and collaborating across matrixed organizations are must-haves.
Key job responsibilities
- Drive the development of marketing plan and strategy for Public Sector in Singapore
- Work closely with marketing and sales colleagues and leadership teams to achieve business goals
- Develop and deliver an integrated Marketing & Communications plan to support Singapore sales revenue and business objectives
- Deliver a strong marketing and sales qualified pipeline, utilizing analytics and mar-tech tools to optimize leads
- Dive deep into data to provide visibility into marketing campaign results, measure campaign effectiveness, and drive strategic decision making for optimized campaign strategies
About the team
The APJ PS Marketing Team is chartered to drive PS adoption through brand building exercise, demand generation activities and customer retention programs. We help build relationships with our customers, we communicate AWS’ capabilities to the market, and we generate demand to build pipeline.
- 10+ years of the relevant work experience in marketing in the hi-tech industry with a strong demand generation program experience.
- Experience in strategic marketing management & market analysis
- Demonstrated ability to build & execute a marketing strategy with clear goals & objectives to align to sales objectives and support the growth targets.
- Proven success in communication with cross-functional teams and managing complex and measured marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion and metrics.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
• Understanding of decision-making process and players in public sector includes government agencies, education institutions, healthcare organizations, and nonprofits.
• Strong leader with excellent communication skills who can drive consensus and articulate recommendations and trade-offs to senior executives.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
• Presentation and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to tie marketing programs to ROI metrics and make data-driven decisions
• Proven ability to lead event and digital marketing strategy and execution