DowJones Dow Jones
Dow Jones is a top global provider of real-time news and business information—delivering unrivaled quality content to millions of consumers and organizations.
Our Professional Information Business (PIB) marketing team is growing rapidly and is actively seeking highly motivated and passionate people for several open roles.
The Dow Jones Professional Information Business powers businesses, governments and financial institutions with award-winning journalism, robust data sets, a rich archive of premium content and flexible information tools.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our ABM and paid media activities. In this role, you’ll work closely with cross-functional marketing team members including content marketing, brand marketing, creative, marketing operations, and sales enablement to bring campaign strategies to life for each of the three Business units (Risk & Compliance, Factiva, Dow Jones Newswires).
As a Senior Digital Marketing Coordinator on the Dow Jones marketing team, you’ll report to the Executive Director, Head of Demand Generation. You’ll bring a strong teamwork ethic and collaborate across the PIB marketing team, as well as key B2B partners, for developing and launching paid digital media campaigns. Tapping your digital media expertise, you’ll craft effective marketing programs to support critical business initiatives that reach priority audience segments and achieve campaign objectives.
About The Role
- Work closely with internal Sales, Marketing and Product stakeholders to develop ABM strategies (1:1, 1:Few, and 1:Many) to align with product and target audiences that drive awareness, engagement and pipeline
- Manage application of digital tactics, collaborating with brand marketing, internal creative and content teams to execute.
- Work with our ABM vendor and platform account reps to build and scale orchestrated plays that drive account engagement and conversion
- Work strategically to analyze data and campaign performance and guide decisions and optimization opportunities.
- Responsible for managing SEM agency relationship
- Keep the team and all internal stakeholders up to date by reporting on paid digital advertising initiatives and ROI across multiple channels and platforms
- Become the subject matter expert for other team members on our best media and ABM practices.
What You’ll Bring
- A strong collaborator who enjoys working with a range of teams
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Someone who is curious, proactive and enjoys testing new things
- Someone who has a passion for driving growth and utilizing martech
- Results driven with ability to quantify performance and optimize results
- An excellent communicator with a collaborative spirit
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 2-3 years of relevant demand gen/ABM/digital marketing experience; B2B marketing experience strongly preferred.
- 1+ year working on ABM campaigns and knowledge of ABM best practices.
- Proficient in executing and running paid social, retargeting and display campaigns.
- Experience with Eloqua (or other marketing automation tools), Salesforce, ABM tech stack (Demandbase, Terminus, Rollworks or similar), Linkedin and Google advertising
- Proven experience executing results and data-driven marketing campaigns.
Dow Jones , Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets .
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line.
Business Area: PIB – MARKETING
Job Category: Marketing Group
Req ID: 31067