Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Partner Marketing Manager, to help drive customer adoption of AWS Cloud Services through our partner community in Storage Solutions. If you have a passion for the cloud, love helping technology partners reach their full potential, and are an expert in designing and implementing joint marketing plans with technology partners then we’re looking for you.
AWS Storage partners deploy seamless storage solutions across your cloud and on-premises environments. It includes partners that focus on Backup & Restore operations to, from, and within the AWS environment; primary storage using IP File or Block protocols and object storage; active and passive data archiving capabilities; and business continuity/disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions.
In this role, you will develop and deliver partner marketing programs that enable AWS to attract new Line-of-Business and C-Suite decision makers and influencers as well as help our partners to acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers and deliver revenue growth of AWS services. You will develop a deep understanding of the AWS partner ecosystem along with Storage segment priorities to define and execute a global partner marketing plan to support growth objectives. You will work directly with top AWS ISV partners to develop and execute best-in-class joint-marketing plans and collaborate with consulting partners where they can advance your initiatives. In addition, you will be responsible for designing solution-level integrated campaign strategies for the ISV partner, driving them from creation to completion.
The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a successful track record in partner marketing who has been successful in building and executing integrated marketing campaigns with partners and building compelling joint-partner value proposition content. If you are a builder with a startup mentality who has a blend of strategic mindset and strong tactical execution capabilities, then this is the role for you. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading technology business.
• Develop and execute best-in-class marketing plans with key partners that effectively drive awareness and adoption of AWS partner solutions.
• Work closely with the Partner Practice leaders to identify priorities and partner marketing initiatives.
• Define global joint marketing plans with strategic partners.
• Design global partner marketing programs and campaigns that are either executed globally, or delivered to regional marketing for local activation.
• Develop detailed campaign plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call to action, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics.
• Work closely with top AWS partners to build joint value proposition messaging and content.
• Willing to travel to meet with sales leaders, partners, attend events and support the sales team
Position is virtual with occasional travel to Seattle, Washington.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have twelve employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life balance. It isn’t about how many hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
• 7+ years of relevant work experience in partner marketing, product marketing, demand generation in high-technology companies (Storage expertise preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
• 7+ years of experience designing and executing joint marketing plans with strategic alliance partners with global footprint
• 7+ years of experience building global partner marketing strategies and programs
• Possess an expert understanding of how to drive business and marketing with and through the partner ecosystem
• Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred
• Experience with Storage technologies and companies
• Demonstrated experience in working with sales and marketing leaders in driving pipeline and revenue
• Excel at cross-group collaboration, creative thinking, problem solving and have a bias for action
• Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
• Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an innate attention to detail
• Project management skills with experience gaining consensus and driving deliverables with individuals inside and outside the organization
• Familiarity with Salesforce CRM and other marketing software will be helpful
P ursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The base pay range for this position in Colorado is $100k – 160k per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon’s internal or external careers site.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.