Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Are you looking to create value for millions of customers by leading transformative innovation? Do you want to drive immediate impact? The Alexa business is growing and we need a Product Marketer to join our team to help drive marketing strategies for the Alexa Young Family segment. Our growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create innovative marketing for new products and services, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, exceptional communications skills, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
Key job responsibilities
1. Lead acquisition and onboarding strategy for the Amazon Kids+ subscription on Echo.
2. Drive development of product positioning for marketing campaigns and initiatives.
3. Own the customer experimentation and optimization plans, developing hypothesis and testing plans to find path to automation and scale.
4. Influence through data and insights across the roadmap and product development cycles.
5. Use data to amplify voice of the customer, dive deep into product and marketing performance, and measure marketing effectiveness.
A day in the life
The Alexa Product Marketing team is looking for a dynamic marketing leader to drive product marketing strategies for the Young Family segment on Alexa. You will develop an extensive marketing roadmap to optimize customer targeting and positioning, and drive experimentation and go-to-market execution. You will work with a cross-functional team that includes product teams, finance, economics, creative agencies, and channel managers to define, develop, and execute innovative marketing strategies to maximize customer acquisition and engagement with Alexa and the Amazon Kids+ subscription on Echo. You will lead go-to-market from concept through launch, devise and implement marketing initiatives, and collaborate closely with product to ensure campaigns are efficient and drive outcomes against shared goals.
About the team
This team is fun, driven, and holds an high bar for customer facing experiences. We have a great mix of new to Amazon and tenured leaders, which affords us role as a highly trusted stakeholder across the org. From crossword puzzles, to team escape rooms, and raising awareness on diverse issues, or having each others back, across Alexa Preview + Marketing, we have something for nearly everyone and a positive and collaborative vibe. We are proud of our work, and we keep the bar high and autonomy high. If you like being on the cutting edge, come work with us.
• Bachelor’s degree 3+ years of experience in product/consumer marketing 3+ years of experience in digital/high-tech/CPG companies 3+ years of experience in content/brand marketing
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable interacting with all levels of organization
• Entrepreneurial spirit with ability to think creatively with minimal direction
• Experience working with external partners
• Experience in consumer electronics or technology sector
• Experience working cross-functionally across Marketing, Product Management, Analytics, UX, and Research
• Analytical thinker: able to deliver deep insights that lead to novel approaches
• Superior communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex and highly visible projects
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.