Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
E-Business Marketing Manager
Location: Remote – United States
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising & placement for Dell’s payment solutions including pathing, promotion and content to optimize customer conversion and consideration.
Join us as an E-Business Marketing Manager on our Marketing team in the United States to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As an E-Business Marketing Manager, you will help us explore the operational and technological needs of Dell Technologies, serving as an expert on the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website. You will coordinate and execute payment solution merchandising, pathing, and promotion of content to optimize high value engagements for both Dell.com and the Premier platform.
- Develop and implement internet marketing strategies to optimize the online user experience, increase marketing effectiveness and improve customer satisfaction
- Take the lead for a geographic region and facilitate product/content launch/transition, online merchandising, post launch quality assurance, and assist with asset decommissioning planning
- Contribute to the Dell Financial Services (DFS) global eBusiness planning development and overall website strategy to maximize customer experience and support the integrated internet marketing strategy for Dell
- Bring a strong understanding of the latest search tactics (SEO and SEM) and ability to translate those tactics into test & measure plans against key KPIs
- Collaborate with the DFS and Dell online development teams for implementation and testing of all new functions/features
- Deliver and maintain a superior online customer experience and analyses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), by page or platform, to measure the impact of our plans and initiatives
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Great team worker and demonstrates a positive attitude
- Influencing skills and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to work with Global teams in a complex matrix environment, with remote teams, and to cope with change and ambiguity in a rapidly moving competitive environment
- Thorough understanding and management of customer business needs and expectations
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.