ExactSciences Exact Sciences
Exact Sciences is a diagnostic company that focuses on the early detection and prevention of colorectal cancer.
Summary of Major Responsibilities
The Health Systems Marketing Associate Director will be a key member of the team developing the strategy and execution for promoting Cologuard to leaders within targeted Health System customers and will be the Cologuard brand lead in developing a health systems-focused website and non-personal and digital promotion to C-suite and D-suite leaders within health systems. This role will be a member of the cross-functional core team responsible for building and advancing this capability, providing the marketing vision for the requirements of the digital ecosystem, and developing content to promote the Cologuard brand to health systems leaders in non-personal promotional (NPP) channels. This role will also be responsible for measuring the promotional effectiveness of the digital ecosystem and providing the strategic direction to adapt the ecosystem, which includes an omni-channel approach, to ensure it meets the brand goals.
The Health Systems NPP/digital strategy and tactics must be strategically aligned and complementary to the value proposition, strategies and tactics carried by the field-based Strategic Account Manager team and Health Information Technology (HIT) team who call on leaders within health system customer accounts. Thus, the Health Systems Marketing Associate Director must partner closely with the Enterprise Health Systems and HIT Marketing teams, as well as other cross-functional business units including Market Access, HEOR, Brand Marketing, Medical Affairs, and Field Sales leadership.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with leadership and the broader marketing team to develop the strategy for Cologuard marketing to leaders in C-suite and D-suite levels at targeted health system accounts.
- Lead the development of multi-channel marketing and communications strategies to support the Cologuard business, with a focus on digital.
- Develop and advance content for the non-personal Health Systems customer segmentation.
- Lead tactical planning for the Health Systems digital strategy for Cologuard, ensuring the commercial strategies, product positioning and messaging are effectively integrated into the digital promotional assets and throughout the digital ecosystem.
- Collaborate closely with co-promotion partners to develop the promotional resources in the digital ecosystem including: the Health Systems website, email deployed from Exact Sciences’ headquarters, email deployed from the field sales CRM system.
- Develop, track, analyze, and communicate metrics for performance of the digital ecosystem.
- Work with cross-functional counterparts on the omni-channel core team to vet new vendor capabilities to ensure their ability to deliver the marketing needs within the ecosystem.
- Provide day-to-day oversight of various external agency partners and manage the budget.
- Lead material review committee meetings for approval of promotional assets.
- Ability to manage and prioritize strategies, initiatives, and workload proactively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Collaborate beyond subject matter expertise as a leader within the Health Systems Marketing team.
- Drive collaboration and establish ways of working with partners in CDX and omnichannel customer experience.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Support and comply with the company’s Quality Management System policies and procedures.
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
- Ability to act with an inclusion mindset and model these behaviors for the organization.
- Ability to work designated schedule.
- Ability to travel 20% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 11+ years of brand marketing experience.
- 7+ years in digital and non-personal promotion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and significant cross-functional collaboration experience.
- Ability to develop a strategy through expert understanding of market and industry.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Master’s Degree in business administration or field relevant to the aforementioned essential duties.
- Experience with Veeva CRM platform.
- Experience with a Digital Experience System (Sitecore or Adobe Experience Manager preferred).
- Diagnostic/device/pharmaceutical marketing, sales, and/or healthcare marketing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to present to and influence senior leadership (VP level).
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.