Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a Content Specialist to help us realize our goal of delivering a world-class digital content experience to our customers and prospects. You will play a crucial role in defining, driving, and delivering a content strategy framework that will align the company on planning, creating, publishing, and measuring customer-facing content. This framework will continuously evolve to accommodate new situations, use cases and audiences.
- Help drive, implement, and operationalize a content strategy that balances the informational needs of the customer with Autodesk’s priorities.
- Support and help influence a cross-functional content strategy that aligns teams on the planning, creation, publishing, measurement, and optimization of customer-facing content.
- Understand the customer lifecycle; from pre-sales, to product usage, to support and evangelism.
- Analyze the content journey for gaps and opportunities and work to create the optimum experience, resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Support organizational alignment. Help secure buy-in for frameworks and strategies developed by our team with both stakeholders and teams who participate in content creation, distribution, and amplification.
- Leverage user insights and data to develop content strategies for customer-centric digital experiences that result in interactions, engagement, and desired next steps.
- Create flexible content models and page types that meet current project goals and anticipate future needs.
- Advocate for a content first approach to design.
- Create and maintain content style guides, content templates and author training manuals
- Align content and messaging with personas.
- Create and maintain taxonomies, metadata frameworks, page-level content types/models and content migration plans.
- Provide regular updates and ensure all stakeholders are aligned on strategy, process, research findings, and roadmaps.
- Identify emerging content trends and generate forward-looking strategies to support business goals, to fuel innovation, and to keep our experience on the cutting edge.
- 4 years demonstrated experience developing and implementing content strategies
- Experience developing, maintaining, and evolving digital standards and guidelines, including standardized processes, templates, and other artifacts for content strategies.
- Knowledge of and experience developing and implementing UX best practices: IA, navigation, content architectures.
- Understanding of and experience with content management systems, specifically Adobe Experience Management.
- Superb communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to think outside the box and tackle problems you haven’t encountered before.
- Ability to work across organizations and build relationships.
- Experience working in collaborative teams and integrating user-centricdesignprinciples and research into the content strategy process
- Solid SEO knowledge.
- Strong writing and editing background.
- Familiarity with content governance and content councils.
- Understanding of best practices for global writing.
- Experience implementing appropriate localization strategies.
- Knowledge and expertise as to what constitutes great content.
- Leadership abilities to act as a change agent, empathetically coalescing disparate stakeholders to collectively and consistently move forward.
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders.
- Ability to support and evangelize content strategy and content value.
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.