Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon is looking for a leader in our MENA region (UAE / KSA / EGY) for leading programs of After Market Services (AMS), who will create and own the end-to-end processes of used (customer returns) and damaged products. When items are returned or damaged, we maximize reuse and recovery to optimal cost of returns while safeguarding customer- and selling-partner trust. The role will be focusing on customer experience improvement and asset recovery optimization. This cross-functional role requires partnership with various stakeholders, such as Reverse Logistic Operations team, Retail vendor managers, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Sustainability teams. You rely on strong project management and influential skills to effectively deliver at scale projects that have a direct impact on customers satisfaction and internal profitability.
Key job responsibilities
- Lead projects with cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new features, products, or systems. This will require close partnership with Business and Operations stakeholders to design experiments, define mechanisms and scale improvement initiatives
- Gather business requirements, document functional and design specifications, identify appropriate resources needed, assemble the right project team, assign individual responsibilities, and develop the milestones and launch schedule to ensure timely and successful delivery of the project.
- Assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, and balance the business needs with the technical constraints. They rely heavily on influence over authority to drive project deliverable.
- Report effectively on main KPIs in business reviews to internal stakeholders and leadership team, with strong business writing capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience, including product/project management or consulting roles
- Ability to work cross-functionally, partner with multiple teams and lead by influence
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills, proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Strong bias for action, able to manage multiple priorities
- The role will requires travel between MENA countries 15-20% of the time
- MBA or related Master’s degree
- Familiarity with SQL (basic queries)
- P&L responsibility and experience delivering strong financial results