Checkout.com empowers businesses to adapt, innovate, and thrive with the connected payments they deserve.
Checkout.com is one of the most exciting and valuable fintechs in the world, with our Series D taking our valuation to $40 billion. Our mission is to enable businesses and their communities to thrive in the digital economy. We’re the strategic payments partner for some of the best known fast-moving brands globally such as Wise, Hut Group, Sony Electronics, Homebase, Henkel, Binance, Klarna and many others. Purpose-built with performance and scalability in mind, our flexible cloud-based payments platform helps global enterprises launch new products and create experiences customers love. And it’s not just what we build that makes us different. It’s how.
We empower passionate problem-solvers to collaborate, innovate and do their best work. That’s why we’re number 9 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list and on Glassdoor’s list of Top 10 fintechs to work for. And we’re just getting started. We’re building diverse and inclusive teams around the world – because that’s how we create even better experiences for our merchants and our partners. And we need your help. So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
Senior SEO Specialist at Checkout.com
We’re looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join our marketing team, ideally based in our London or Tel Aviv office. This is a unique opportunity to join a business that has experienced exponential growth in recent years, but is only really just getting started with its SEO efforts.
In this role you’ll work closely with the Director of SEO to develop and implement a world class strategy that leads to more people discovering Checkout.com through organic search. You’ll have a strong focus on content-driven SEO, working alongside the content marketing team to develop and execute a strategy to drive relevant search traffic and enquiries for Checkout.com’s products.
We’re looking for someone with a keen interest in content and onsite SEO, who can work cross-functionally to identify initiatives and deliver them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and execute Checkout’s SEO strategy
- Work alongside the content marketing team to ensure all content is optimized for search and visibility is increasing
- Conduct keyword research to identify new content opportunities and to drive overall site strategy
- Create SEO briefs for the content marketing team
- Identify optimization opportunities and implement changes on the website
- Analyze competitor websites to identify strengths and weaknesses in their strategies and share useful insights with the team
- Analyze different data sources to understand Checkout.com’s organic performance
- Work alongside various product, engineering, and marketing team members to ensure SEO best practices are in place and maintained
- Help refine Checkout’s SEO strategy over time by testing new initiatives and keeping up-to-date with industry changes
- You have previous hands-on SEO experience in a similar role (preferably in-house)
- Ability to work together with other teams and experience of working alongside content writers
- You have experience implementing website changes that deliver increased organic search performance and an in-depth understanding of all areas of SEO including content (onsite), technical, and outreach (offsite)
- A passion for SEO and able to stay up to date with industry developments
- You have experience using website analytics and SEO tools, you enjoy solving problems with data
- You have a test and learn approach, and are an expert in driving growth and engagement through wide-scale testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- YouTube SEO experience – a plus
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What we stand for
At Checkout.com, everything starts with our values, including the experience we offer our people.
We supercharge your professional growth with career development programs and leadership training. You can learn your way, with tailored pathways and online platforms. And be inspired at relevant conferences.
We don’t stop at ‘good’ here. We strive for excellence amongst our teams every day and recognize colleagues who take it to the next level through our quarterly peer-nominated Hero awards.
We’re proud of our global connections and inclusive environment. So we champion this through our colleague-led community groups and celebrate many cultural events together.
Want to see us in action?
Take a peek inside here.
More about Checkout.com
Our technology makes payments seamless. We provide the fastest, most reliable payments in more than 150 currencies, with in-country acquiring, world-class fraud filters and reporting, through one API. And we can accept all major international credit and debit cards, as well as popular alternative and local payment methods. Checkout.com launched in 2012, and we now have a team of 1800 people across 19 international offices. To date, we’ve raised a total of $1.8 billion, with our Series D valuing us at $40 billion.
We believe in equal opportunities
We work as one team. Wherever you come from. However you identify. And whichever payment method you use.
Our clients come from all over the world – and so do we. Hiring hard-working people and giving them a community to thrive in is critical to our success.
When you join our team, we’ll empower you to unlock your potential so you can do your best work. We’d love to hear how you think you could make a difference here with us.
We want to set you up for success and make our process as accessible as possible. So let us know in your application, or tell your recruiter directly, if you need anything to make your experience or working environment more comfortable. We’ll be happy to support you.