Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them. We are looking for a passionate & seasoned Product Marketing Manager to help drive our investments in creator commerce, one of the key levers across our creator monetization portfolio. You’ll be responsible for conducting market research, creating business and product strategies, managing our go-to-market plans, and coordinating a cross-functional team building the future of creator commerce & monetization on Instagram. Ultimately, you’ll be an integral part of the team working to ensure creators can use Instagram to turn their passion into a living. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background-including business strategy, marketing, and analytical skills – and be passionate about the creator, commerce & media ecosystems. At Instagram, we are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our Product Marketing team is focused on amplifying diverse perspectives across our creator community, so we welcome you, your personal experience and different perspectives.
Product Marketing Manager, Creator Monetization Responsibilities:
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and roadmap for upcoming creator monetization products & programs
- Envision and execute go-to-market plans for creator monetization, collaborating across engineering, product management, partnerships, operations, partner marketing and communications to test, announce, launch, & scale products
- Surface & synthesize qualitative & quantitative insights that shape product direction
- Establish, refine & scale our existing monetization products with creators, advertisers & users
- Approx. 8+ years of work experience in business strategy, product marketing and/or marketing
- Experience developing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Experience launching and driving adoption for new products and services while owning and achieving KPIs
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Experience working in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
- Experience with advertising or monetization products
- Experience working in media and/or commerce
- Experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike
- BA/BS degree, MBA in a relevant or connected field, or equivalent work experience