Paperless Post helps people gather more easily and meaningfully in real life.
Paperless Post is looking for an experienced Acquisition Marketing Manager to join the Marketing team. The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, self-starter with a strong track record of managing and scaling spend across multiple paid social and display channels. This full-time position is based in New York, NY and reports to the Senior Director, Growth Marketing.
What you’ll do here:
- Creating, monitoring, and optimizing paid social acquisition campaigns across all of core our products;
- Managing and executing new customer campaigns through Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and potentially new channels as they present themselves;
- Implementing an aggressive testing strategy to accelerate growth in new channels;
- Own Google Display creative testing and optimization calendar, working with brand for creative development and managing external agency to accelerate growth across various mid- and upper-funnel tactics available in Google Ads;
- Analyzing and reporting on key performance metrics on a timely basis;
- Develop and manage budgets, forecasting, and reporting for paid social and display channels;
- Partner with the Marketing, Growth Strategy & Insights, and Data teams on all things related to attribution tracking and measurement across web and mobile campaigns;
- Maintain up-to-date roadmap of ad tests (creative, copy, targeting, channel, etc.) and coordinate between various teams to execute (providing thorough creative feedback on all social ads, gifs, videos, etc is absolutely necessary);
- Partner with social media manager to understand the incrementality of paid + organic placements
- Work with the design + development team to A/B test new landing pages
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years experience directly managing paid marketing programs with a track record of growing media spend to a significant scale either internally or at an ad agency (experience at both is a major plus);
- Ambitious self-starter with strong ownership attitude and demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done;
- Energized by the ability to own and execute paid channels with strong sense of accountability;
- Experience with and knowledge of digital advertising platforms, including: Pinterest, Facebook, and Instagram;
- A demonstrated history of establishing clear and actionable reporting docs to assess marketing campaign performance;
- Desire and willingness to function as both a strategic marketer and also orchestrate tactical components of integrated marketing campaigns;
- Knowledge of Paid Social conversion tracking is a requirement (experience with Google Tag Manager is a major plus);
Company-wide we enjoy an amazing ecosystem of an even gender split and a balance of engineers and designers. Because Paperless Post isn’t supported by ad revenue, we can focus our efforts on creating and improving on the ideal version of our platform, product, content, and partnerships for our users.
We are proud that Paperless Post helped over 100 million people connect in the real world since our inception. Our product is global, and we are committed to being a company where everyone belongs. We encourage people from all backgrounds, races, genders, and abilities to apply! Women, people of color, trans/genderqueer individuals, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are especially encouraged to apply.