Transunion offers clients around the world complete credit protection, from credit alerts and reports to credit scores and more, all accessible from one easy-to-use platform.
TransUnion’s Job Applicant Privacy Notice
What We’ll Bring:
TransUnion UK provides the data, analytics and software that enable businesses to build more valuable customer relationships.
We specialise in managing consumer data for businesses across every sector. We focus on developing innovative products and services that help businesses make smarter and more informed decisions throughout the customer lifecycle.
We are TransUnion and we believe in Information for Good.
What You’ll Bring:
About the Role:
Develop Digital Marketing Solutions Vision and Strategy in line with the market needs in order to drive sustainable revenue and profit growth, from quality products that are valued by clients in line with the vision, along with well-informed and engaged stakeholders and collaborators.
- Product Strategy – assess inputs from customers, TU sales leadership, market trends, and competitive landscape to develop the product strategy for developing TU’s shared product solutions.
- Research – The best-laid plans are both qualitative and quantitative. What developments are happening in the market? What is our company position? How is revenue made? What value do players offer the buyers? It’s important to collect this information in a digestible format for the ideation of new opportunities.
- Planning and Roadmaps – managing vertical expectations and requirements as it pertains to defining both new solutions or new packaging. This includes developing business cases and partnering with platform teams to build out technical requirements.
- Go-To-Market Collaboration – Work closely with the Sales teams in each vertical; ensuring documentation is complete, pricing strategy is in place, and a marketing plan is developed and effectively rolled out.
- Evangelize – Champion TransUnion’s product solutions throughout the organization. Work closely with the Global Marketing Solutions group to foster product adoption and ongoing utilization.
- Delivery -Deliver on the revenue targets for the group and ensure that all sectors are aligned to the solutions that need to be delivered
Impact You’ll Make:
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Digital Marketing, product management, product strategy or consulting role with both strategy and execution experience in the MarTech/AdTech ecosystem.
- Expertise in data and identity management concepts, including The UK DPA, GDPR and other privacy regulations.
- In-depth knowledge of and digital advertising processes and techniques: segmentation, modelling, audience building, execution, and performance measurement.
- Experience in working in Financial Services, Banking, Cards, FinTech or diversified markets like Insurance.
- An entrepreneurial spirit – you’ll need to think big and develop innovative ideas. You’ll need to see opportunities where others don’t. And you’ll need to know how to execute on those ideas.
- Someone who’s data savvy, who can find insights and opportunities using data-not relying solely on their gut instinct.
- Influencing Senior Management and Leadership on delivering strategy while ensuring the right level of control/compliance is maintained.
- Strong history as a buyer, seller or senior partnership’s role of large scale, data driven marketing initiatives.
- Experience building successful teams from the ground up, creating new businesses or product lines within large organizations.
What’s in it for you?
At TransUnion you will be joining a friendly, forward thinking global business.
As well as a competitive salary, our benefits package includes 26 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays) a generous contributory pension scheme, private health care and a host of other employee lifestyle benefits.
We take Corporate Social Responsibility seriously; our TU Good Works scheme supports communities around the world by advancing financial inclusion and education.
Remote Interview & Hiring Process
Protecting the health and wellness of our colleagues and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. Our recruitment and on-boarding experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we’re not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and on-boarding experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion
TransUnion Job Title
Sr Director, Data Design and Analysis