Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Product Marketing Senior Advisor – EMEA Remote
If you are passionate about getting hands-on with technology and eager to further your career in a technically innovative environment, Dell is the place to be. Our enterprise solutions allow companies to efficiently extract value from their intellectual property. Within CS (Client Solutions), we are looking for a Senior Advisor Product Marketing to join our EMEA Team – Remote.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
What you’ll achieve:
– Manage business plan and go-to-market category strategy
– Developing the business and strategy for client peripheral and display solutions categories
– Responsible for implementation and execution of the business plan and strategy
– Develop and execute sales and marketing programs to accelerate revenues growth for Dells client peripheral and display solutions opportunities
– Training Utilize product and solution knowledges to train sales on commercial client peripheral and display solutions opportunities
– Define category tactics and roll out plans for each segments
– Manage products launches to ensure salesforce readiness, accurate forecast and product transitions in the segments
– Contribute to maximizing the P&L for the categories including units, margin and revenue
– Significant relevant demonstrable professional experience in Marketing arena
– Large deal engagement experience with willingness to support in a technical/sales capacity to help close large opportunities
– Track, measure and report on business metrics to executive management
– Sales engagement Ensure up-to-date product information is available to sales force via internal sales tools
– Ability to manage and coordinate category business reviews and MDF forecasting and quarterly MDF budgets
– Bachelor Degree or equivalent relevant professional experience
– Proven selling ability in previous job level
– English language proficiency with strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Self-starter capable of working on your own initiative with strong organizational and planning skills.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 30 JUNE 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.