- Content Strategist V at META - Menlo Park, CA
- Content Strategist III At Meta - Menlo Park, CA
- Visiting Researcher, PyTorch Distributed - Menlo Park, CA
- Executive Administrative Partner - Marketing (Creative) - Menlo Park, CA
- Administrative - Executive Assistant III Executive Assistant III - Menlo Park, CA
Facebook is the largest social media network, enabling over a billion users to openly connect with friends and family, share content, and discover the world.
We’re hiring a full-time position for the Meta FinTech (MFT) PMM team focused primarily on improving our consumer payment experiences across use cases and the Meta family of apps. This individual will create data-based strategies and lead tactical go-to-market work, messaging, and positioning, in addition to partnering with Product and Marketing teams on product development. This position is expected to work independently and be able to lead collaboration across multiple cross-functional teams.Meta Financial Technologies is a product group at Meta (formerly Facebook) focused on building products to make payments and financial services simpler, for everyone and secure across our apps. We want to empower people everywhere to send money to each other, give them the confidence to buy and sell things online, and help businesses grow. We are looking for a passionate and seasoned product marketer to join our growing marketing team. As we grow as a consumer-centric financial services team, this person will be responsible for driving consumer inbound marketing, managing Go-to-Market plans, and leading cross-functional teams to ensure we optimize and deliver the best experience to people around the world. They will be heavily focused on our consumer product initiatives – defining new opportunities to optimize experiences and go beyond market standards. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in consumer marketing, clear and effective communication skills, and building GTM strategies. They should have a track record of bringing consumer mobile products to market and experience working in highly regulated spaces while relying on data and insights. This is a position based with the Meta Financial Technologies team at Meta’s HQ.
Product Marketing Manager, Payments Responsibilities:
- Own and lead Go-to-Market strategies and day-to-day growth activities to bring new or updated payment experiences to market (improve existing checkout experiences, establish messaging to educate consumers and increase their engagement, etc.).
- Identify product growth opportunities through marketing and product insights and work with cross-functional partners to test and implement them.
- Ensure consistency in messaging core value props across all channels (marketing, in-product experiences, etc.).
- Keep a pulse on the competitive landscape in the financial space and incorporate learnings into go-to-market strategies.
- Work closely with marketing, brand and creative teams, by briefing in new work, providing thoughtful and insights-driven feedback, and collecting feedback from key stakeholders throughout the process.
- Provide relevant support for high-priority launches through activities such as developing key FAQs, attending sprint planning and review meetings, and collaborating as needed with product on in-product messaging.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (including Comms/PR, product, legal, and policy stakeholders).
- Experience in creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience creating Go-to-Market strategies and executing tactics that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience pivoting quickly and working in an agile environment
- Experience in driving and executing global projects and crafting messaging and value propositions
- 6+ years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology
- Experience in using core data to define growth strategies that impact product roadmaps and go-to-market plans
- Experience in leading and influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in fast-moving environments
- Experience in the FinTech or Payments industry
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.