Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Do you want to join an innovation focused team to reshape Amazon’s value proposition for brand owner selling partners? Do you want to build new programs to help brands engage customers, grow their business, increase customer lifetime value and traffic?
Brand Experience team is looking for an entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed Sr. Program Manager to help Brands drive customer engagement and build loyalty on Amazon. Brand Experience program develops selling partner facing tools to help brand owners grow and succeed selling on Amazon.
In this role, a successful candidate will be the voice of Brands, and help shape the product development roadmap with the insights they derive from continuous user and market research. They will work cross-functionally with software development engineers, UX designers and product marketing managers. They will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while delivering on key milestones.
Key job responsibilities
This role will focus on driving adoption of customer engagement and loyalty programs developed by Brand Experience team. Responsibilities will include:
Develop a program roadmap and manage competing priorities to maximize the impact of the program,
Engage with brand owners and end customers to deeply understand their needs to develop customer obsessed products,
* Define, measure, and impact critical business metrics to achieve lofty goals.
About the team
In Brand Experience – Customer Engagement, we are rethinking the way Brands engage their Customers on Amazon. We are an entrepreneurial team with big opportunities to address. We love doing research and experimentation, and have fun while doing so.
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field
• Track record of launching or managing successful, high impact programs
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to make business decisions
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
MBA or Master’s degree in marketing, engineering, or related field
• Experience with developing and optimizing brand or consumer marketing strategies and campaigns
• Experience in user research
• Proven track record of leading/building successful new products that have been taken from idea to massive scale
• Advanced Excel
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.