Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier – whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Ads is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, partners (agencies and advertising software companies) and publishers. Our ad solutions – including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads – leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Within our growing Partner Marketing org, we are seeking a driven and pro-active Webinar Manager to drive and execute our webinar programs in EU.
Our team’s mission is to educate advertising partners and build their capabilities to help them serve our mutual customers. Webinars are a key asset of our education program.
As a Webinar Manager, you will responsible of outreaching partners through webinars, report on success metrics and constantly look for new solutions to further drive business’ growth.
- Manage the webinar calendar and ensure deployment
- Influence internal cross-org stakeholders to deliver webinars featuring different products, speakers, and formats
- Oversee each webinar from ideation to execution and measurement
- Ensure successful promotion of all webinars
- Deliver webinar’s speech and manage webinar interactivity: chat capabilities, polling, online Q&A, and surveys
- Prepare and give instructions and tech support to presenters and attendees regarding webinars
- Generate and socialize post-webinar reporting
- Develops new processes to address business needs and increase output.
Impact and Career Growth:
- Have the opportunity to work closely with Marketing and Product leaders across different organizations
- Sharpen skills in webinar delivery and public speaking
- Take a leadership role in guiding the prioritization, development and implementation of different webinar formats
- Have the ability to test new tactics
- Join a growing team with a global focus and impact
Please note, due to the nature of the role, candidates must be fluent/native in two languages among French, Spanish, German.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing role or similar, managing and executing webinars
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge and deep understanding of webinar technology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Must be fluent in at least 2 languages among Spanish, German, and French
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience with Go To Webinar
- Digital Marketing experience
- Analytical skills and experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a fast paced workplace and deal with ongoing change and ambiguity
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.