Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Cloud Computing technology is changing the world. And we are looking for individuals who want to help shape this exciting time with us. If you have a passion for using technology to drive Product Marketing for the AWS security proposition throughout the entire EMEA region, please read on…
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customersincluding the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agenciesare using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Key job responsibilities
Amazon Web Services is looking for a creative, enthusiastic and data-driven marketer responsible for the creation, execution, and optimization of marketing EMEA Security & Data Protection initiatives at AWS.
The ideal candidate will have experience marketing for security and will be able to manage multiple high-profile marketing projects simultaneously. They are equal parts creative and analytical, providing strategic solutions to business problems. They are passionate about owning programs, and testing and learning. They also have a demonstrated ability to analyze campaign effectiveness and optimize continuously.
• Create, execute and manage lead generation programs in partnership with cross-functional internal teams that will drive contact database growth.
• Take the lead on project planning for broad reaching initiatives, including brand awareness campaigns and the online marketing strategy
• Work with other cross-functional digital marketing teams to execute campaigns.
• Partner with external agencies to support campaign execution.
• Partner closely with the international field marketing team to understand local customer needs, preferences and sensitivities
• Manage localization efforts for campaign assets.
• Dive deep into data with reports and dashboards in Tableau to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign effectiveness, including brand awareness levels, lead data, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
• Analyze campaign performance metrics and optimize on the go
• Maintain clear, consistent, and frequent communication with field marketing to outline strategy, tactics, goals, and performance for campaigns.
• Prioritize marketing campaigns in collaboration with internal stakeholders, and develop an annual campaign plan.
• Partner with key subject matter experts in marketing and sales to translate meaningful content into customer action.
A day in the life
As a Senior Marketing Manager, you will work closely with various teams across the organization to build strategic campaigns which drive growth/leads, and expand awareness of AWS cloud for customers and prospects. The Marketing Manager will develop initiatives, campaign themes and content in collaboration with field and digital marketing teams, and will oversee the end-to-end execution and reporting. They will work with international stakeholders across different geographies in EMEA. This role will liaise with other functional teams such as public policy, PR, brand, analyst relations and security marketing, to ensure a high level of quality for their content and campaigns.
About the team
The right candidate has experience in product marketing and strategic communications, as well as an unbridled passion for technology, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Do you look around corners for ways to impact industries by leveraging effective marketing strategies? Are you experienced in partnering with sales teams, being their trusted marketing advisor to drive programs that supports the business growth in new services?
Come build the future with us.
• Passion for technology and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Experience in product marketing across channels, including, but not limited to, Out of Home, TV, and Digital media
• Demonstrated success in marketing communications, strategic segmentation, marketing management and developing marketing content
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
• Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and deliver on time.
• Oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
• Experience in marketing B2B technology or services preferred
• Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
• The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously and Willingness to travel
• Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree for this position.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.