Working at Apple means doing more than you ever thought possible and having more impact than you ever imagined.
Summary Posted: Jun 9, 2022
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Social Marketing Specialist, Operations to support day-to-day social marketing operations for Apple Services, including asset trafficking, scheduling and publishing posts, building and tracking custom links, and maintaining social best practices, guidelines and security protocols. The ideal candidate is passionate about the verticals we play in and has detailed experience operating social media channels across multiple platforms.
* The ideal candidate has their finger on the pulse of the social industry, including platform updates, emerging trends, and relevant consumer and behavioral insights
* A quick learner and self-starter with excellent communication, collaboration, and planning skills demonstrating meticulous attention to detail
* Data-driven decision-maker, leveraging audience insights, platform trends, content performance benchmarks, social listening, etc.
* Ability to successfully organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects under strict deadlines
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a high level of teamwork
* Flexibility to work weekends as needed
Optimize, streamline and support the daily operations of the Apple Services social marketing programs Build and manage custom, trackable links for owned and earned social content Support scheduling and publishing posts across owned social channels Facilitate asset trafficking across conception, production, delivery/approval, and distribution Maintain current documentation and resources including platform best practices and guidelines, case studies, security protocols, and more Support social marketing team equipment needs and orders
Education & Experience