Lime is revolutionizing micromobility and empowering a new urban lifestyle.
What you’ll do
- Manage public relations presence across the ANZ region, building impactful relationships with members of the media and earning Lime consistent coverage via proactive initiatives and outreach.
- Create and implement public relations and marketing strategies and tactics that grow Lime’s brand awareness and improve brand perception in the region.
- Support global brand and comms team by localizing integrated communications and brand campaigns in the ANZ region across earned media, offline, paid, and owned channels, ensuring they support global goals and local needs.
- Project manage the localization and adaptation of global campaigns to be on-brand, on-time, and on-budget in ANZ.
- Work hand in hand with our local Operations and Government Relations team to ensure our public relations and marketing efforts support our ambitious goals to be the leading shared electric vehicles provider in the region.
- Track KPIs and analyze results of launched initiatives and implement operational improvements.
- 2-3 years experience in brand PR, media relations, ideally working for an agency or a DTC brand.
- Relationships with local media, with proven experience securing consumer, business, and trade articles.
- Able to consistently come up with creative ideas, strategies, and initiatives to proactively pitch media and generate positive stories across a wide range of topics in multiple cities and countries.
- Strong writer and storyteller who can write creatively across channels.
- Proactive, detail-oriented, high-energy team player.
- Great instincts and ability to confidently communicate with and influence a diverse audience.
- Able to seamlessly build trusted relationships across all levels.
- Maintain a cool demeanor in times of stress.
- Always on top of current marketing trends, cultural happenings, and innovation to ensure relevancy in your work.
- Experience working in a global company across a wide range of time zones.
- Possess an understanding of how to maintain consistency of global messaging while tailoring communications to account for cultural nuances.