Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Come build the future with us! What unites Amazonians is that we all strive to delight our customers and make their lives easier. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazon has developed products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for large brands, small businesses, and our Ads partners (agencies and advertising software companies). Our advertising solutions including sponsored, display, and video ads leverage Amazon’s innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage audiences throughout their online journeys. Amazon offers a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Within our growing Partner Marketing organization, we are seeking an accomplished Marketing Manager to own our “Voice of the Customer” feedback tool portfolio and dive deep into pain points of our largest Ads partners. This person is passionate about understanding and solving for any imperfections in the customer experience. You will have the opportunity to own feedback collection end-to-end, including design strategy, execution, and day-to-day operational management. By delivering strategic insights and recommendations to Product teams and collaborating with a variety of stakeholders, you will be foundational to improvements in our Ads products and resources.
This is a highly cross-functional role with close partnership across Product Management, Partner Business Development, and Partner Education teams, and requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written. The ideal candidate will have experience analyzing qualitative and/or quantitative data; operates from a customer-first perspective to understand pain points; and can identify themes, opportunities, and deduce possible solutions. To be successful, you’ll need to be an organized project manager who can quickly build relationships and trust with key stakeholders. You should be comfortable working autonomously, handling multiple initiatives simultaneously, and prioritizing your time based on impact and urgency.
If you are organized and have a passion for improving the customer experience end to end, this is a great role!
Key job responsibilities
- Analyze customer feedback data to distill meaningful themes. Thoughtfully communicates improvement opportunities to stakeholders and leadership.
- Partner with Product Managers and customer-facing Amazonians to collect, prioritize, launch, and report progress of feedback studies.
- Contribute to the design of scalable and efficient processes that improve our feedback collection mechanisms and optimizes resources.
- Coordinate and manage small, live events between Ad Agency partners and cross-functional Amazonians that increase partner appreciation and awareness.
- Work with tools like Qualtrics Survey builder, Salesforce, Excel, and Go-to-Webinar to collect and synthesize feedback data. If tools don’t produce the desired outcome, evaluate new technologies.
About the team
Since its inception, Amazon has prided itself on being customer obsessed. Our team is tasked with making it simple and easy for our strategically valuable Ads partners to give feedback on their Amazon experience, and making sure that critical feedback reaches relevant Amazonians. We own many connection points between Ads partners and internal teams, and ensure teams thoughtfully consider partners’ points of view as they design products and resources. By driving feedback accessibility, socialization, and accountability, we help improve the partner experience and build empathy and respect into our partner relationships.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage multiple, fast-moving projects and responsibilities.
- Self-starter who is responsible, innovative, and can perform well both independently and as a team member.
- An excellent problem solver with great communication skills to relay findings and solutions across technical and non-technical audiences.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.