Dell Technologies is the leader in digital transformation, developing technologies that drive human progress.
Global Programmatic Marketing Consultant
Join us as a Global Programmatic Marketing Consultant on our Field Marketing team in North America to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Global Programmatic Marketing Consultant, you will be responsible for defining Dell’s programmatic marketing strategy and enhancing tactical enablement at both regional and country levels. You will work closely with our global media agency, as well as regional GTM teams, collaborating across media strategy, planning, brand marketing, creative as well as measurement and analytics.
- Develop and lead Dell’s global programmatic strategy across Display, Video, Advanced TV, and Audio
- Work with Dell’s global media agency to create a programmatic marketing playbook, ensuring that programmatic marketing is effectively integrated into Dell’s annual strategy from both a transactional and brand perspective.
- Consult across regional programmatic media plans to ensure alignment with channel KPIs, global strategy as well as initiating innovation and developing new tactics.
- Conduct regional workshop sessions to review programmatic goals, digital advertising use cases, while providing strategic guidance on how to maximize the value of programmatic advertising across regional media plans.
- Develop a global roadmap for test and learn and channel maturity planning.
Take the first step towards your dream career Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Extensive experience working within programmatic advertising, ideally 5+ years
- Deep understanding of the programmatic channel, both supply and demand-sides
- Deep understanding of how to effectively optimize full-funnel programmatic investment to across both direct response and brand advertising
- An expert in marketing technology and the use of 1st party data
- Strong project management & stakeholder management skills
- Hands on knowledge of Programmatic platforms, ability to traffic, optimize and report on campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of working with multi-touch attribution and Media Mix Modelling.
- Experienced in working with LiveRamp, Salesforce DMP, DV360, MediaMath, Adobe Advertising and The Trade Desk.
- Experience in adopting new DSPs and other marketing technology.
- A good understanding of other digital marketing channels.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here .