wellsfargo Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a diversified community-based financial services company with a vision to satisfy customer’s financial needs and help them succeed financially.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Marketing Director within the Consumer Lending. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .
The Cobrand Marketing and Enablement role covers two primary aspects for the Cobrand team. The first responsibility is to enable and drive Co brand business development and program advancement. In this role, the Director will be responsible for developing marketing strategy and product development for new opportunities. The role will also lead in client and prospect presentations to support new business development. For new business, the role will also lead a team to support client on-boarding, launch strategy and execution. The second responsibility is to oversee all centralized marketing activity for the cobrand program and to support the growth and health of the existing partners and business.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and develop more experienced management and cross-functional teams with focus on delivering strategies, plans and implementation of customer centric programs, services and projects for cross business function that has a profound impact on business lines and the enterprise
- Identify opportunities and strategies to improve customer experiences
- Develop sophisticated audience targeting, optimized customer engagement, insights or operational excellence that improve business outcomes
- Lead marketing team by making strategic decisions to resolve, assess and mitigate vendor operational risk to meet and achieve business or performance deliverables
- Interpret and develop legal, compliance, and privacy regulations and policies for managing risk and proactively driving digital operational excellence
- Collaborate with and influence leaders, vendor relationships and internal or external business groups
- Lead a team of experienced managers and cross-functional or virtual teams
- Manage allocation of people and financial resources for Marketing
- Develop and guide a culture of talent development to meet business objectives and strategy
401 S. Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC
2200 Concord Pike, Wilmington, DE
1245 Jordan Creek Pkwy Ste110, West Des Moines, IA
Required location(s) listed above. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Required Qualifications, US:
- 8+ years of Marketing, Digital Marketing, Digital Platforms, or Social Media experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of Management experience
- Strong cobrand marketing background and experience in working with new cobrand launches and product development
- Proven experience with managing card research and value proposition development
- Demonstrate experience with client presentations and overall relationship management.
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships to influence, negotiate and deliver results
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
A posting is required to be open for a minimum of five (5) calendar days, or until 40 candidates have applied. If recruiters will be closing the posting earlier than five days due to candidate volume, then the following statement must be included: Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.