Most productivity tools get in people's way. They constantly ping, distract, and disrupt a team’s flow, so people spend their days switching between apps. Dropbox wants to change this.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From our headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, our Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
Our Commercial Strategy & Operations (CSO) team are responsible for driving operational excellence and profitable growth across all of Dropbox’s commercial functions. This is achieved through globally aligned and scalable data driven processes and insights.
As we continue to enhance the value we deliver to Dropbox we are seeking a Global Head of Revenue Enablement to lead a strategic, analytical, insights driven, and passionate team of enablement professionals that will define, design, and implement a strategy in support of ongoing revenue productivity and profitable growth across the buyer journey and all routes to market (inbound, outbound, channel reseller, and vendor).
This experienced leader will analyze every part of the buyer revenue cycle (from prospect to closed/won and expand/retain) to identify points of friction, opportunities for enhanced buyer and seller and partner experiences, and productivity gains. They will also partner closely with seasoned sales and marketing leaders to deeply and practically understand the globally aligned and locally relevant go-to-market strategies of our respective commercial businesses to define an enablement strategy to optimize the revenue teams’ productivity and deliver an aligned buyer experience in service of profitable revenue growth. They will partner across CSO to understand and assess associated systems, processes, data and insights to recommend requirements and influence roadmaps in service of the enablement strategy. Finally, this leader and the team will assure our customer-facing roles have the tools, content, credibility, competencies, and confidence to understand how to win with and for our customers.
We are rapidly building, changing, and growing our commercial business and are looking for a leader with a strong desire to learn from seasoned sales, marketing and operational leaders, who love to analyze complex systems down to component variables, prioritize opportunities, implement strategies to enable winning teams, and measure impact – all in the spirit of growth!
- Align with commercial sales, partner and marketing leaders to build the necessary strategic and tactical foundations, organization model, and infrastructure to support and grow a best in class revenue enablement function
- Develop and own the revenue enablement strategy and success metrics definition & reporting, ensuring that all enablement programs improve productivity and effectiveness during each stage of the buyer process
- Partner with commercial leadership and our People team to create competency models and career level based expectations that defines successful performance over time for revenue teams’ roles (both for the revenue team of “now” and the “future”)
- Establish a baseline to assess revenue roles’ skills, knowledge, process, and tools to increase revenue productivity; align development areas to enablement paths
- Establish a network of revenue team lead sponsors so that every enablement initiative has support & participation from the business in its planning, development, sign off, and release
- Create, select, deploy, manage, and measure enablement training programs (including synchronous, asynchronous, traditional, and virtual modalities)
- Manage external vendors and suppliers and recommend build, buy, partner models as well as the budget for enablement-related training, services, and tools with positive ROI
- Identify and partner to implement opportunities to integrate enablement into system automation capabilities
- Identify, clarify roles & responsibilities, and partner with content contributors to support effective content governance – to include content creation, distribution, and management
- Define governance and mechanisms to effectively manage communications to revenue generating roles across all routes
- Monitor leading practices and trends in revenue operations and enablement to identify opportunities for further enhancement
- Actively participate in go to market planning and execution in partnership with commercial owners, the go-to-market strategy & intelligence team, revenue operations, commercial programs, finance, and other cross-functional partners
- Build, coach, and develop a high performing revenue enablement team
- 7+ years of revenue/revenue operations/B2B marketing & sales management and / or revenue enablement experience, 3+ leading teams of people managers and / or senior individual contributors
- Experience designing and delivering an end to end revenue enablement strategy with a focus on buyer journey / buyer persona and productivity analysis
- Experience enabling commercial organizations with inbound, outbound, channel, and third party vendor / outsourced selling motions
- Product marketing/field marketing experience and / or track record of strong partnership
- Strong knowledge of sales productivity, competencies, roles and effectiveness in SaaS B2B
- Experience in cross functional collaboration and working in matrixed structures
- Experience in creating and/or implementing customer-centric sales methodologies and approaches required
- Strong business partnering skills, planning skills, and relevant business acumen. It also requires the ability to understand the big picture – the organization’s financial model and sales processes
- Ability to establish credibility with senior level commercial leaders as well as individual revenue roles / reps
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and visual – especially in navigating ambiguity to reduce complexity
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).