Deutsche Bank is a tech-driven provider of financial services, offering corporate, investment, private, retail, and asset management products on a global scale.
Job Title: Debt Capital Markets (DCM)
Corporate Title: Analyst – Associate
(ALL ROLES TO BE CONSIDERED)
Location: New York, NY
Additional Location: Jacksonville, FL
Debt Capital Markets (DCM) is an origination and execution team focused on serving sovereign, corporate, and financial institution (including multilateral) clients in the Americas. We are looking for a passionate professional to join our team. The team is integrated into Deutsche Bank’s global platform, working alongside coverage bankers and other product-specific partners across our offices in New York, Europe, Asia, and Brazil.Within the broader DCM team, there are sub-products and services that are offered to clients, such as liability management, acquisition finance, and capital markets solutions. Other Investment Banking product partners include Syndicate, Sales and Trading, Rates and FX, Loan Structuring, among others, who help deliver financing, capital raising, and risk management solutions to clients across Investment Grade covered/executed for clients.
What We Offer You:
- We offer competitive health and wellness benefits, empowering you to value life in and out of the office
- Retirement savings plans, parental leave, and other family-friendly programs
- An environment that encourages networking and collaboration across functions and businesses
- Active engagement with the local community through Deutsche Bank’s specialized employee groups
Return to Office:
At this time, all individuals present in the location must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- It is the Bank’s expectation that employees hired into this role will work in the New York office in accordance with the Bank’s hybrid working model
- Deutsche Bank provides reasonable accommodations to candidates and employees with a substantiated need based on disability and/or religion
Hear from our people and look inside our office: DB@The Muse
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work as a generalist and gain exposure to increase focus on specific clients or sub product expertise according to preferences and the needs of the team
- Execute bond, loan, and liability management transactions, including origination, documentation, marketing, and distribution
- Create presentations and pitch material for potential deals
- Present summaries of economic and market developments, recent primary offerings, and secondary trading performance
- Review comparable borrowers and assess appropriate new issue pricing indication in consultation with Syndicate, producing spreadsheet models, roadshow presentations, and due diligence reports
- Collaborate with diverse groups throughout the Bank, client coverage, debt syndicate, Legal, Compliance, and Credit Risk, as well as outside partners (jointly mandated banks, external legal advisors, and rating agencies)
Your Skills and Experience:
- Curious with strong quantitative and writing skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Capable of multi-tasking with a self-starter mentality, while focusing on self-growth and development
- Capacity to interact with clients on frequent deal flow
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint with a working knowledge of Bloomberg
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click here to find out more about our diversity and inclusion policy and initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. Click these links to view the following notices: EEO is the Law poster and supplement; Employee Rights and Responsibilities under the Family and Medical Leave Act; Employee Polygraph Protection Act and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.