Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. We are seeking creative, goal-oriented and highly entrepreneurial people to join our exciting and fast-paced team.
The India Consumables Marketing Team is looking for a customer obsessed, result-oriented Marketing Manager to shape events for Amazon Consumables.
Our mission is to create a world-class experience where customers will discover, research, and buy from the largest selection of products in India.
We are looking for a talented, smart and entrepreneurial Marketing Manager who will be responsible for defining our events strategy, will own the events calendar and will drive awareness and customer participation across these programs.
In this role you will work directly with teams across Amazon to build the right go-to-market strategy, develop key marketing inputs and handle end to end execution of the events. The Marketing Manager is also responsible for the design, management and ongoing optimization of our daily deals program and also monitor & scale them during large scale events, including Diwali and Prime Day.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Own marketing calendar for all Consumables category teams & develop robust processes for smooth execution of these events
• Single threaded owner for all key events across Consumables categories. This person will be responsible for marketing owned events and raising the bar on customer deals and event experience for all big sale events.
• End to end program management to ensure smooth execution of events
• Developing and executing new ideas for driving engagement during events
• Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics and enlighten potential opportunities for program & event growth
• Long term planning and development of strategy for the Events & Deals programs
• Establishing guidelines and best practices across teams
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
- 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA from premium institute with 3+ years of experience in marketing, ecommerce, program and/or product management
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects – prioritization, planning and task delegation
• Experience in operating, managing, and delivering results in a customer-facing online retail/services marketing or product management role
• Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
• Ability to use hard data and metrics to make and support decisions. High proficiency with Excel
• Proven success in delivering online products and services in a high growth environment
• Proven ability to manage large and complicated projects with experience leading cross-functional projects and teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills