Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Interested in working on Amazon Astro, Amazon’s first consumer robot for the home? We are looking for a dynamic marketing professional who can leverage digital expertise in planning, execution, and optimization of marketing lifecycle campaigns across our marketing channels for Astro. You will work with a cross-functional team across the Amazon Devices organization that includes product management, go-to-market, business intelligence, online merchandising, creative, legal, and PR to develop, manage, and execute customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and win-back strategies.
This role will be responsible for defining, executing, and managing customer engagement programs, messaging/content strategies, A/B testing, and working with analytics teams to drive discovery and usage with the full suite of Amazon Astro features and services. The successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from strategic definition to execution and optimization of initiatives. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus, with ability to prioritize effectively, self-motivate, and communicate clearly and persuasively.
Key job responsibilities
• Develop and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns for multi-channel marketing placements (outbound, onsite, and in-product) to drive successful customer onboarding and retention.
• Test and optimize engagement and retention programs, making continuous improvements based on performance, trends and insights
• Partner with product and tech teams to identify new opportunities to increase engagement
• Contribute regularly to business reviews and annual planning
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in online marketing and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• Experience building, executing, and scaling cross-functional (e.g. outbound, onsite and in-product) programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
• Demonstrated experience managing projects across functional teams, including engineering, merchandising, design, marketing, and operations
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, ability to use data to define, develop and measure campaign performance
• Significant experience in successfully taking ownership and delivering results in an ambiguous and dynamic business environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal
• Be comfortable in getting hands dirty to get things done
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven track record of executing multi-channel lifecycle marketing campaigns.
• Past experience with digital technologies, consumer products, media, and e-commerce
• Both technically deep and business savvy enough to interface with all levels and disciplines within the organization, including product and technical teams.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.