As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The Creator Growth & Development function ensures the TikTok Creator Marketplace has a stable, controllable, and sufficient verticalized supply of creators across their respective regions. This role is responsible for sourcing and engaging creators at scale via various channels and developing programs to activate creators across key verticals.
– Lead, grow, and develop the Creator Growth & Development team across key markets globally
– Enable creators to become the most trusted content creators for business clients by equipping them with the tools to be successful on TT and ultimately monetize their original content
– Grow a verticalized, diverse and stable supply of quality creators through scaled programs and education
– Roll out scaled programming to empower creators to monetize through TTCM, and meet the demands of brands around the world
– Lead program-oriented GTM initiatives in order to drive engagement and activate creators across key verticals
– Develop scaled programs and promotions to enable creators across TTCM, build courses/trainings for creators in line with global policies and local strategy
– Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to continuously improve the creator experience on TikTok Creator Marketplace.
– Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred
– 10+ years of experience working in a growth or development role in a major tech, talent agency, or influencer marketing platform
– Strong understanding of the intracies and nuances of the creator marketing landscape is a must,
– Deep understanding of and relationships with creators
– Highly analytical with strong interpersonal skills, this is a role that interfaces internally, cross-functionally, and externally with creators.
– Highly motivated, results oriented self-starter with great attention to detail.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com