As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
This role can be based in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, or New York!
TikTok is the leading platform for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. We inform, entertain and inspire people across borders, cultures, and languages.
TikTok has global offices in Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
Are you passionate about identifying problems and building solutions that help clients grow their business? TikTok is seeking an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our North American Monetization Product Strategy & Operations team. This individual will focus on leading the charge for commerce solutions by being a strategic partner to Product Management, HQ PSO, and Sales in driving the go-to-market strategy for the region, developing an in-depth understanding of the market, identifying future state opportunities and influencing our advertising solutions strategy.
You will work most closely with the Global Product Marketing, Product & Engineering teams along with cross-functional partners in, Sales, Marketing, and Partnership teams. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for ad tech, mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in an ambiguous environment and drive impact across teams.
– Lead market understanding, opportunity assessment, competitive analysis, customer feedback and represent the market with Product Management and RD.
– Plan, define and lead go-to-market strategy: inclusive of sales enablement/empowerment, product positioning, partnering with XFN teams to develop the regional adoption plan.
– Communicate the value proposition of new delivery and optimization products to the region and ensure that effective support materials and packages are created.
– Partner with your global PSO counterparts to define the market vision, product strategy for our delivery and optimization solutions, getting the product to different phases and providing insights throughout the process.
– Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader TikTok ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic feedback and positioning.
– Be the voice of the market, customer to our product org.
– BA/BS degree
– 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product strategy or product management with advertising technology products and experience in both strategic / operational levels.
– 3+ years experience working with or in the ad tech product stacks, media buying, optimizing advertising campaigns.
– Experience partnering with global teams and/or engineering to represent market requirements
– Experience taking internet products through full lifecycle and developing go-to-market strategies
– Extensive knowledge of mobile monetization and digital advertising
– Experience working across a cross-functional team in an evolving environment and being a data-informed decision maker with the ability to use deductive reasoning to simplify and communicate complex concepts
– Organizational, people skills and experience in setting priorities, problem solving, and working independently in a dynamic, and rapidly changing work environment
– 6+ years in digital advertising both in strategic and operational level.
– Experience in product marketing with a track recored of collaborating with cross functional teams to drive results (PMs, ENG, Data Science, Marketing etc)
– Experience in the advertising space with online media buying and campaign creation tools.
– MBA or other relevant advanced degree
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals should not be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at USRC@tiktok.com