goldmansachs Goldman Sachs
Like most financial institutions, Goldman Sachs specializes in several key areas, including mergers and acquisitions, investment research, securities and risk management, and technological innovation.
A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in sophisticated investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with our clients. Working in a culture that values integrity, transparency and collaboration, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. The Retail Client Business provides investment and advisory services for retail investors through financial intermediaries like Wirehouses, National, Regional, Insurance and or Bank Broker Dealers as well as Registered Investment Advisors.
The Goldman Sachs Asset Management Head of Retail Marketing will:
- Lead the marketing strategy and execution for the retail channel of the Asset Management Division, including retail intermediaries and direct to retail where needed
- Partner with the Client Solutions and Capital Markets team within AMD to work to generate credible sales leads through marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Continuously work to better understand our retail and intermediary clients and prospects and how to design content that addresses their evolving needs.
- Hold internal stakeholders accountable for driving results.
- Collaborate with management, sales teams, content developers, analytics, and engineering to drive the digital and infrastructure investment priorities for the GSAM business.
- Architect a world-class product organization to help execute your vision
- Oversee a research-driven and analytically-based approach to product ideation and evolution
- Author and communicate key program messaging to important internal and external constituencies
- Drive product vision and strategy, creating roadmaps, directing staffing: product management, data science, data engineering, marketing etc.
- 10 – 15+ years in product management experience in a fast-paced, agile product development environment
- Series 7 and 24 required
- Experience leading data-driven marketing strategies and roadmaps
- Demonstrated success building, leading, challenging and coaching a team of high-performing marketing professionals
- Experience in marketing B2B products in a compliance driven environment
- Experience in asset management retail sales or marketing is important
- Understanding of regulatory environment governing the distribution of asset management products
- Proven strong partnerships within Sales team driven organizations
- Experience in b2b marketing technology stacks (e.g. SalesForce, Marketo, Pardot, etc)
- Expert in design, research and data analysis
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We’re committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We’re committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity