As the leading destination for short-form mobile video, TikTok’s mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
TikTok seeks an experienced product marketing professional with a background in brand marketing to lead go-to-market for advertising. Sitting as part of LATAM Product Strategy & Operations organisation, the role involves close collaboration with headquarters product teams in a high-growth environment and also the Sales teams. An ability to self-motivate, prioritize and influence partners are key skills. Candidates must have experience working with advertising products and have strong project management capabilities. This is a full-time position based in São Paulo.
– Be responsible for Performance Measurement solutions in LATAM markets
– Partner closely with Sales team to deeply understand businesses measurement pain points, form business requirements and prioritize solutions to influence the direction of product development.
– Partner with sales and marketing science on the debriefing of marketing campaign measurement. Make recommendations from insight to drive best practice and revenue growth.
– Define the go-to-market strategy for TikTok’s ever-evolving measurement ads products. Partner with a range of cross-functional teams across the region to ensure flawless execution against this strategy.
– Set goals, manage launches and implement activations in order to drive adoption. Collaborate with technical and operations teams to monitor product performance.
– Represent product in-market by demonstrating ownership of overall sales team understanding and acting as the conduit between market and HQ.
– Monitor, research and analyze the data of the market by industry, dig up problems and opportunities
– Working with regional sales team and client solution team to identify market opportunities and client requirements
– Act as the voice of the region in product; synthesize market insights and collaborate with Product Managers and Global product marketing teams to identify solutions.
– Sales enablement and product training
– Bachelor’s degree or above.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluency in English is a must.
– Logical thinking ability, analytical skills, good teamwork spirit, strong sense of responsibility and professionalism
– 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry.
– Market research experience, media agency analytics experience or product marketing experience with digital ad products.
– Experience working with clients on qualitative and quantitative measurement of marketing campaigns. An understanding of the measurement solutions provided in market and an ability to advise businesses on these.
– A commercial mindset with experience building business cases from market research and analysis
– Proven track record of creating value through strategic product marketing i.e. developing GTM plans, activation strategies and market research that will bring TikTok’s advertising products to life
– Experience putting together pitches, proposals, and B2B communications that bring TikTok advertising products to life
– Courage to challenge, and ability to adjust in a rapidly changing business; insightful and good at independent thinking
Even Better If:
– Spanish fluent
– Experience in Identity/Basic tracking (pixel, SDK, S2S, Advanced Matching, etc.)
– MMP (Mobile Measurement Partners)
– Knowledge of Brand Lift Study, Marketing Mix Modeling and Sales Lift
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.