First Republic Bank
First Republic was founded on the belief that a truly differentiated culture is devoted to exceptional client service in the banking industry.
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You’ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
The Marketing and Communications group provides the tools, resources and guidance to support our bankers and wealth managers in growing existing client relationships and building new ones. We serve as a strategic partner to our stakeholders in helping to maintain a best-in-class Net Promoter Score through safeguarding and promoting our brand of exceptional client service.
Duties and Responsibilities
What you’ll do as a Marketing Manager:
– Work closely with Director of Regional Marketing, Boston, to support regional brand awareness and sales enablement initiatives
– Collaborate with marketing colleagues to execute projects including but not limited to local client events, content, advertising, industry associations, and marketing materials
– Partner with sales teams to support business development efforts through marketing tools and resources
– Work effectively across other departments, communicating and interfacing with other regional and department leaders
You could be a great fit if you have (are):
– Exercise good judgement and common sense with the ability to problem-solve independently
– Superior organizational and time management skills to coordinate multiple projects concurrently and follow through on tasks big or small
– A strategic thinker who is solutions-oriented and approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive and appropriate urgency
– Commitment to extraordinary service, Collaborative and proactive team player who builds strong relationships internally and externally
– Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills
– An approachable and professional demeanor in all environments
– Proficient knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel applications
– Bachelor degree in business/marketing or equivalent training required
– Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
– Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
– Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
– Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
Own your work and your career – apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You’ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability – that’s the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we’d love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasio announced that, effective December 27, 2021, all private sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19 to attend work in the office. Reasonable Medical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you. Please view New York’s Guidance on Accommodations for Workers for more information.