Johnson & Johnson
Cutting-edge science, digital technology, and new ways of thinking are improving how people are cared for around the world, and Johnson & Johnson is at the forefront.
DePuy Synthes, of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager, ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center) KOL & Society Strategy located in West Chester, PA, Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN, or Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Marketing Manager, ASC KOL & Society Strategy is responsible for developing key relationships with healthcare leaders in the ASC site of care and using key society meetings to amplify our value proposition of Clinical Excellence, Operational Support, and Economic Value. The selected individual will be a member of the ASC Marketing team and will work collaboratively with the Joint Reconstruction, Sports Medicine, Trauma & Extremities, and Spine platform teams. Primary activities include leading multiple cross-platform KOL Advisory boards, developing society meeting strategy including support and execution, and development of new and innovative ways to engage with our customers including Professional Education, speakers bureaus, digital content development and social media. We are seeking a marketer who is well-organized and a collaborative teammate and brings positive approach and high enthusiasm with a passion to ensure DePuy Synthes is the recognized orthopaedic leader in the ASC space!
- Partner with commercial leadership (Marketing, Sales Network, SCG, Professional Education, Commercial Education, HEMA) to drive share gains.
- Provide strategic direction for society engagements, seeking to amplify the ASC value proposition. Specific examples include identifying promotional opportunities, amplifying booth presence, coordinating society symposia/workshops and handling investments in Tier 1, 2, and 3 meetings)
- Meeting execution responsibilities for in-person and virtual events. Specifically Needs Assessment, KOL discussions, discussion guides, calendar coordination, faculty engagements, and recap dissemination.
- Establishment of outstanding surgeon engagement initiatives including an ASC Speakers Bureau that will engage customers and deliver on the value of our ASC Capabilities message.
- Partner closely with the ASC Field Sales Team and our external sales to gain input on customer needs, identify new potential leaders with vision while deepening relationships with surgeon customers and key targets
- Work closely with Professional Education to develop education programs that establish the J&J Institute as the preferred partner for educating both clinicians and administrators to successfully start up and operate an ASC.
- Explore opportunities for digital engagement with key leaders with a point of view (to include digital content development and social media engagement)
- Deliver results through collaboration with key business partners including field sales organization, Franchise marketing, Professional Education team, Commercial Education team, and other key partners
- Position may have opportunity to lead MLDP rotations or MBA interns
- Bachelor’s degree is required. An MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of dynamic business experience in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, R&D, or a combination of experience in these functions is required.
- High organizational skills and integrity for internal and external communications.
- Enjoys working in a hands-on, fast paced, surgeon-facing environment is required.
- The ability to work optimally in an ambiguous environment and be comfortable making informed decisions with incomplete information is required.
- Demonstration of the ability to partner cross-collaboratively in a large organization, influencing without authority is required.
- This position may require up to 30% domestic travel, including some weekends.
- Orthopedics experience is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience developing and implementing successful business plans, and marketing and launching new products, services and programs to the healthcare community is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years working in medical device or other healthcare regulated environment is preferred.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Indiana-Warsaw-700 Orthopaedic Drive
North America-United States
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)