Boston Consulting Group
BCG is a global consultancy with 35+ North America offices that partners with business leaders and society to solve industry-defining challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within BCG’s People and Organization (POP), you will work in a growing team with a focus in China, delivering value to clients via individual expertise and/or institutionalized knowledge assets (products, tools, data, workshops, frameworks, surveys, domain-specific data and related expertise, etc.). You will contribute on cases and proposals by contributing relevant analysis and insights and help case teams create strong impact for the client. While contributing to client cases, workshops and proposals, occasional travel to serve clients onsite during staffing assignments is expected to understand client requirements, and design / develop solutions.
You will support commercialization efforts for the topic/sector working, in conjunction with business leaders, through contributing analysis and insights to proposals, client workshops and marketing materials. Additionally, as a Senior Knowledge Analyst, you will contribute to developing intellectual property & assets for the business and assist in onboarding and training junior colleagues based on your topic/sector expertise.
BCG’s POP expertise is concentrated in 4 critical areas: Organization Design, Change Management and People Strategy and Agile at Scale. Our clients are senior business executives who value BCG’s strategic, fact-based, and impact-oriented approach supported by highly experienced senior expert teams, rich benchmarking databases, and analytical capability.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in your area of expertise
• Communicating with case teams and clients team members, in a credible and confident way
• Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
• Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
• Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• 3+ yrs of experience in topics such as people strategy, organizational design, change management, leadership development, Digital HR and etc
• Consulting experience in People and Organization is preferred
• Corporate HR experience is an advantage
• Bachelor’s Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
• Fluency in English and Mandarin
• Strong business acumen and problem-solving capabilities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
YOU’LL WORK WITH
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers..