Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Alexa Brand & Media is currently seeking a senior marketing manager to lead our global co-marketing program. Your focus will be to improve an existing co-marketing strategy and look for new ways to amplify and accelerate our partnership efforts globally with smart home, auto, feature, and other partners that work with, or have Alexa built-in. This includes strategy, pitching, media planning, creative development, measurement, and reporting on multi-channel paid and owned media efforts that are co-developed with our top Alexa partners.
You will bring a partnership forward, customer obsessed, and data-driven mindset to help determine the optimal partners we should pursue as part of our annual efforts, and the most impactful and measurable media and creative mix for driving awareness and intent to use Alexa with customer loved partner products. You will be responsible for setting strategy and partner targets, as well as actively pitching to develop agreements for co-developed campaigns, and once agreements in place will manage the media planning, creative development, and measurement process for each initiative with report to senior leadership on learnings and strategic implications. The successful candidate will draw upon a mix of partnership marketing, business development, media, creative, and campaign marketing experience to ensure we’re on-air throughout the year, with top customer loved partner brands, in the right countries, and on-budget.
Key job responsibilities
• Writing the 2023+ strategy for co-marketing building upon and optimizing from existing global strategy in place today.
• Partner pipeline development: setting and aligning targets with leadership, program pitching, and working through terms/agreement with partners and legal teams.
• Working with Alexa 3P partners, 3P partner media and creative agencies, internal media/creative teams, and senior leadership to build effective, and efficient co-marketing campaigns throughout the year while remaining on budget.
• Working with internal and external measurement teams and providers to uphold high bar of measurement for each and every effort we run.
• Serving as global lead for program, working with international program leads to scale efforts globally.
• Conducting campaign-specific and program holistic post-mortems, performance reviews, and strategy/program check-ins with key stakeholders and senior leadership. Advising on how performance and learnings influence strategy going forward.
• Manage and report on global budget for the program.
About the team
The Alexa Brand & Media team is focused on building the Alexa brand to be the most trusted, adopted, loved, and advocated brand in the world. To do this, we focus on three main areas deepening the emotional connection to Alexa by showcasing her lovable personality and delightful utility, earning and maintaining our customer’s trust, and demonstrating innovation and ubiquity of Alexa. Our team leads overall centralized marketing strategy for the Alexa brand, how brand health is measured, and paid media efforts to grow the brand, including co-marketing with customer loved brands that work with or have Alexa built-in.
• 7+ years relevant professional experience in mix of partnership marketing/co-marketing, and/or brand campaign marketing
• Experience briefing and working with internal/external paid media teams
• Experience briefing and working with internal and external creative teams
• Experience working with measurement teams to conduct success measurement of creative, brand lift, and bottom-line impact of brand media
• Bachelor’s degree
• Specific co-marketing, partnership marketing, or business development background for a Fortune 500 brand
• Major brand media experience highly desirable
• In-depth understanding of media principles, planning and buying functions in the US
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Strong knowledge of media research, trafficking, tracking and reporting processes, techniques and technologies
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
• Self-motivated and comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.