Paychex provides online HR, payroll, benefits, and insurance solutions to companies of all sizes.
Selling PEO products and services by developing new clients and increasing the client base to increase profits in the PEO Sales organization. Focusing primarily in the SMB space while partnering up with a PEOC in upmarket business.
- Under general supervision of Sales management and within specific quota attainment guidelines for the position.
- Leverage the Go-to-Market Sales Strategy to identify customers’ needs and present the Paychex solution to key stakeholders and decision makers in accordance with the client’s preference on in person or virtual interaction to increase revenue and market share.
- Scheduling appointments and visiting potential and current referral sources, specifically the broker channel to secure referrals to end users.
- Prospecting for new clients and new referral sources outside of the Paychex base, utilizing the telephone, direct mail, seminars, current client visits, or other local marketing programs directed by Sales management.
- Analyzing the prospects’ needs and interests, determining which products are appropriate and referring to the correct sales partner to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completing and submitting accurate new business paperwork, expense reports and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management.
- Onboard PEO clients, following policies and procedures to ensure a smooth transition onto the PEO service. Expediting the resolution of client problems or complaints to facilitate a positive onboarding experience.
- Projecting a positive image in representing the Corporation to clients and the community to create Sales opportunity.
- Attend partner meetings to educate on PEO services and processes.
- Achieving and continually develop technical, competitive and sales skills knowledge to effectively represent PEO Sales organization.
- May be required to travel outside of geographical territory for purposes of attending Conference, training sessions and/or area regional or national meetings.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/sales management experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.