Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here’s your chance to join our Global Delivery Operations team as a Partner Training Operations Specialist in the AWS Training & Certification. In this role, you will orchestrate the day to day operations of regions/verticals within Australia and New Zealand, ASEAN and Korea. You will be a self-starter who can complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance. You are able to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment’s notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
Key job responsibilities
Operational Rigor & Productivity
• Execute both repeatable and dynamic tasks related to class management for both virtual and in person training classes in locations across Australia and New Zealand, ASEAN and Korea .This includes arranging venues, coordinating instructors and ordering training materials, setting up classes in our Learning Management System (LMS).
• Drive/create process improvement initiatives that benefit internal and external customers and; our partners.
• Provide high levels of data integrity and governance of our customers’ training class information across the relevant sources, ensuring accurate billing and business metrics reporting globally.
• Keep up-to-date with the different platforms and tools we work with, such as Sharepoint, Instructor Calendar, various tracking and reporting spreadsheets, SalesForce.
• Maintain Salesforce Opportunity data for partner private training deliveries.
• Manage the Marketing landing page for Australia and New Zealand, ASEAN and Korea public classes.
• Support the administration of qwiklab and Gilmore ebook platforms.
• Provide regular reporting (weekly or monthly): certification and accreditation metrics, number of individuals, revenue, royalties, evaluation results
Partner Support Excellence
• Liaise with partners to accept their registrations, confirm bookings and manage cancellations/changes.
• Manage inbound communications from partners and students.
• Maintain a strong relationship with Partners to ensure flawless execution of training plans.
• Liaise with Partner Training Managers and Partner Enablement Managers to support onsite opportunities training engagements: liaising with partner about student registrations and class logistics, dates and instructor availability, paperwork completion.
• Liaise with Instructors, Partner Training Managers and Partner Enablement Managers to support Instructors’ onboarding plan, weekly schedule and reports.
• Manage the Marketing landing page for regional public classes.
• Liaise with Marketing to support partner training events e.g. coordinating presenters, coordinating internal communications, tracking attendance and collecting event feedback.
• Support the day-to-day operational management of key projects including liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a team coordination position.
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
• Experience in following legal and finance processes related to vendor (supplier or customer) engagements, such as contract and Non-Disclosure Agreement issuance and signature, PO management (both incoming and outgoing), invoicing and billing
• Fluent written and spoken English.
• Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational technology company.
• Exceptional attention to detail, even in highly ambiguous and fast paced environment.
• Knowledge and/or hands-on experience with a Learning Management System (LMS).
• Previous experience with CRM software (e.g Salesforce) and BI tools (e.g Tableau).
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and SharePoint are desired.
• Business communication (written and spoken) proficiency in Korean