Our mission: To be Earth's most customer-centric company.
Amazon Currency Converter for Sellers (ACCS) is part of Amazon Payment Products, a fast-growing business with new product launches and market-leading features which improve customers’ payment experience on Amazon. ACCS provides global Amazon sellers a secure and convenient way to receive their revenue from selling on Amazon worldwide. We are eagerly pursuing innovations on payment experience to help Amazon sellers streamline and grow their global businesses. If you’re excited by delivering innovative experience and working with variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment, and want to delight sellers and build a growth engine, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
The ACCS Marketing team is looking for a self-motivated and experienced Sr. Email Marketing Manager. This role is responsible for end-to-end Email Marketing to drive adoption, retention of our products and features, and to provide beneficial education to help global Amazon sellers to grow their business. As a Sr. Email Marketing Manager, you will formulate email marketing strategies, design, implement and launch email campaigns, analyze campaign results, synthesize learnings, make decisions and prioritize future email marketing roadmap using a data-driven approach. You also will have high visibility to senior leaders across functions and businesses worldwide. You will work cross-functionally to drive email marketing by communicating effectively with stakeholders in different teams and job categories; Product, Content Marketing, UX design, Business Intelligence, Sales, Finance, Legal and so on. This requires deep understanding of customers, business, products, levers for success, ability to deliver results, and skills to handle conflicting priorities.
The ideal candidate is a “quarterback” who thrives in a fast-paced environment with strategic thinking and flawless execution. You are energized by the dynamic nature of our business and can work through ambiguity to manage multiple projects at once.
Key job responsibilities
• Formulate email marketing strategy.
• Align strategy with business leaders.
• Analyze qualitative and quantitative data for insights.
• Develop and maintain a roadmap for email campaigns and A/B testing.
• Create, configure and launch email campaigns using marketing automation tools.
• Refine segmentation of cross-border Amazon seller base.
• Document plan, campaign performances and test results.
• Make contracts with external vendors and give directions.
• Drive email marketing operation improvements with automation, standardization and collaboration with stakeholders.
A day in the life
The successful candidate has demonstrated:
• Planned, developed, and executed email marketing campaigns with a focus on the scalability and automation.
• Ability to formulate email marketing strategy from scratch.
• Ability to measure effectiveness of email marketing and improve iteratively.
• High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications.
• Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
• Superior influencing skills to deliver cross-functional projects.
• Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
• Ability to identify global stakeholder needs, align on priorities and implement.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field or equivalent work experience.
• 8+ years of B2B, SMB or B2C digital marketing experience with a focus on email marketing.
• Project management skills to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices.
• Willingness and ability to learn Amazon’s internal tools for targeting, configuration and analysis.
• Intermediate Excel skills (Pivot Tables, vlookups).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience delivering large scale marketing projects from strategy to implementation.
• Experience in Payments or cross-border eCommerce industry.
• Familiarity with digital marketing channels with a focus on lead generation and customer acquisition.
• Working knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce or other CRM software.
• Basic html knowledge.
• Familiarity with SQL; Experience with analytical tools and ability to dive deep into metrics and reporting.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.