We’re forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can’t do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it’s in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
“At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization.” -George Kurian, CEO
The Global Partner Incentive and Investment Senior Manager will be responsible for driving the creation, execution, and management of Services Rebates for Channel Partners in the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific regions. This individual will be responsible for working with segment and regional sales, professional services team, route to market leaders & marketing owners to develop & implement the program strategy, planning, and infrastructure that incentivizes our Channel Partners. This role will closely partner with key stakeholders in both Operations and IT teams to ensure a successful platform is in place to support calculations and the program design to drive company initiatives. Fiscal responsibility for program utilization and forecasting is a requirement.
You are a well-rounded individual who has excellent communication, organizational, strategical, financial/analytical and interpersonal skills. The role requires a proven track record in messaging/positioning, program strategy, and contract management, vendor management, forecasting, and broad execution capabilities. A requirement is to motivate, leverage, and manage internal stakeholders on a project basis in order to accomplish the investment strategy. The role will train, mentor and lead a team of program managers. As needed the individual will partake in talent sourcing and cross functional training as well as ad-hoc responsibilities.
• Lead cross-functional teams to define the Incentive & Investment programs NetApp needs to implement.
• Develop program models and operational support to drive NetApp’s channel goals.
• Assist in developing the financial model(s) that identify the impact of the programs to NetApp business globally.
• Identify the infrastructure to support the business requirements as necessary with new program goals.
• Build a catalog of our Services Agreements.
• Review, Document and Analyze Services agreements as it relates to Financial Benefits.
• Develop the launch plan and timeline necessary to implement globally.
• Develop the metrics and track those metrics back to the business requirements of the program.
• Create customer, channel partner, and internal, program documents to clearly identify the benefits, terms and conditions, rules of engagement, and marketing collateral that supports programs globally.
• Manage the sales, business unit, Go-To Market, and marketing team feedback on the program once launched and effectively implement a roadmap of change that maps to the NetApp business requirements.
• Drive the requirements of the systems necessary to support the program and the enhancements to the infrastructure that is built to support the channel partner programs.
• Drive internal processes and methodologies to evaluate and model the potential impact of new channel partner incentive and customer discounting scenarios and inclusion of new products.
• Consult with global marketing managers, finance, executives, and sales, to help identify, design, and implement the business processes necessary to implement a successful set of channel partner incentive for NetApp globally.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA/BS degree required. MBA is a plus
• 10+ years of experience in Partner Incentives & Investments, Partner Programs, , Sales Operations, or Finance
• Knowledge and familiarity with a control environment such as Sarbanes-Oxley
• Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in managing cross functional teams and requirements
• Demonstrated success in project management and process analysis
• Intermediate skill level in data analysis and use of Excel
• Excellent organization skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, and an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Ability to relate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to travel 15% of the time
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they’re 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world’s biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
U.S. Residents Only: In accordance with NetApp’s Policy, all U.S. employees of NetApp must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they work at a Company location or remotely. If there is a reason preventing you from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you must request and be approved for one of the legally acceptable exemptions and reasonable accommodation must be established.
Job Segment: Recruiting, Marketing Manager, Financial, Contract Manager, Data Analyst, Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Data