- 10+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization that targets a primarily enterprise customer base.
- You have grown a team of high-performing product marketing professionals and have strong people management skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience either working with data driven solutions targeting marketing and CX buyers.
- Experience in cross functional areas such as marketing, pre-sales, sales, product management or strategy are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects. Strong presentation skills at both a conference level and 1:1 with specific customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize projects effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- You are a strategic thinker who can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience.
- You have incredible creative marketing, communication skills, and a strong passion for serving and understanding customers.
- You have technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms.
- You have the ability to write effective copy and are comfortable presenting in front of large audiences
- You are familiar with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Ada’s rapidly growing platform, including defining the vision and strategy of the Product Marketing team.
- Help identify strategic market opportunities based on industry trends, customer/prospect feedback, competitive landscape and other inputs.
- Create product positioning and messaging for Ada’s digital products, services, and solutions.
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Help create sales tools and collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Support Ada’s GTM Operations and Revenue Enablement team to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online marketing.
- Build relationships with key analysts both to better understand market opportunity, and to grow Ada’s exposure.
- Develop relationships with Ada customers, understanding how they use our product suite and helping to turn these customers into references.
- Build and manage a global team of strong product marketing professionals.