Boston Consulting Group
BCG is a global consultancy with 35+ North America offices that partners with business leaders and society to solve industry-defining challenges.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst (SKA) within Knowledge Team in China, you will work in a growing global team, with a focus in China, providing consumer research expertise and insights whilst working together with case and proposal teams to provide knowledge assets, analysis and expert advisory. You’ll serve as a thought partner and content expert to case teams and topic/sector leaders, helping structure and solve complex issues.
Additionally, you will support the team in developing existing & new intellectual property and knowledge assets. You will work on commercialization efforts for the topic/sector, in conjunction with business leaders, supporting marketing efforts, conferences and publications. As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will assist with on-boarding, training and guiding junior colleagues and share best practices within the team.
BCG’s Insurance Practice helps companies identify and develop growth opportunities that reshape the future of the insurance industry. We discover new avenues for value creation and are key enablers for digital business transformation. With over 100 insurance MDPs, with over 1,300 client cases since 2018, we currently serve 17 out of the top 20 global insurers in the sectors life insurance, property & casualty insurance, commercial & reinsurance and health insurance.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
• Solving client problems through formulating relevant research and/or analytical approaches in your area of expertise
• Codifying knowledge and maintaining assets and tools for the consumer insight based on different client contexts
• Communicating with senior stakeholders, in a credible and confident way
• Working collaboratively and effectively in a group dynamic often virtual, proficient in agile ways of working
• Flexibility and bringing a curious and creative mindset, open to new things and able to propose innovative ideas
• Ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
• 3+ years working experience in consulting firms with Insurance projects experience, or experience with other companies / firms focus on Insurance related projects
• Bachelor’s Degree required (advanced degree preferred)
• Fluency in English and Mandarin
• Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholder while working in a global collaborative team environment
YOU’LL WORK WITH
As a Senior Knowledge Analyst you will collaborate with global topic leads and colleagues across BCG to bring expertise and capabilities to the service of our internal and external clients. Our team is made up of a diverse pool of knowledge positions that allow us to pursue exciting, innovative knowledge careers.